Under 21s & Academy 14/15

-JW-

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen u21s against Middlesborough and Aston Villa. Improvement is amazing. Great setting at Teaining Ground on my first visit. Like watching the first team. Seamless between first eleven, against Reading with five changes and then U21s. Never seen so many talented players at Derby. Koblenz looks a serious talent, shades of George Thorne. Very distressing clash of heads for Koblenz. The whole Club is buzzing at the Training Centre. Rawson also looks like he will make it. If I was a Premiership owner or CEO with no manager at Xmas there is only one place that I would be knocking. Need to match any financial offers that may be made to the Genius with the Brolly.

Steve McClaren on Sky sports today was enthusing about his squad, the U21s and the U18s and gave every impression of the whole playing staff doing well with the future looking bright for the Club. He also said he would be seeking to add players through the loan system. any opinions on which positions he would be looking at. Another' Chris Martin' and a full back in my opinion.

Hendrick starts for the U21s tonight as he builds up his match fitness. Strong lineup.

Derby County        ? @dcfcofficial

#DCFC U21 starting XI Vs @mansfieldtownfc: Mitchell, Hendrie, L Naylor, Mascarell, Rawson, Hanson, Santos, Koblenz, Thomas, Hendrick, Calero

Derby County        ? @dcfcofficial

#DCFC U21 substitutes Vs @mansfieldtownfc: Lelan, Morch, Lowe, Sharpe, Vernam, McDonald, Bunjaku

Archived