Under 21s & Academy 14/15

-JW-

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think the likes of Naylor and Freeman helped that team, coupled with losing Kwame and Alefe.

Did you go, or are you just assuming that because those two are the latest on your hate-list, they had stinkers?

No Koblenz in the squad tonight I see. I wonder if there is a wildcard in the "who replaces Eustace against Forest" debate. Actually I'm sure that's not the case, but it would make for a great story...

He can't do it on a blustery Monday night in 'Boro, thats why he didnt play.

Did everyone see Zanzala's U18 goal and assist versus Reading? Pretty nice stuff, especially the assist which was preceded by by a 'double' scissors move before he laid it across the box. Oo la la.

Anyone got stats for our U21 side for the season?

P12 W5 D3 L4 in League.

In Q Final of U21 cup now and still in FTD Cup also.

Goals are shared around quite evenly. Valero has 4, Macdonald has 3, Bunjaku a couple

P12 W5 D3 L4 in League.

In Q Final of U21 cup now and still in FTD Cup also.

Goals are shared around quite evenly. Valero has 4, Macdonald has 3, Bunjaku a couple

Calero*

After surviving at one end, Calero settled the tie with two minutes remaining after showing great feet to sidestep two defenders and take the ball around the sprawling Allinson before placing his side-footed effort into the vacant net to send the Terriers out of the competition.

Would like to see Calero start vs. Chesterfield. 

Archived