Thirst for Competitive Football

Srg

Desperate as I am for competitive football (might be sick of it again by this time next week)...

I have on Aberdeen vs Real Sociedad in Europe on BT Sport.

Russell Anderson skippering Aberdeen! He was more injury prone than Whitbread!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey american, what's going on with your post count ? I'm sure you've posted more than 21 times and this is the second time I've thought your number of posts has reduced.

* Please take into account I'm usually mistaken on quite a lot of things.  ;)

Hey american, what's going on with your post count ? I'm sure you've posted more than 21 times and this is the second time I've thought your number of posts has reduced.

* Please take into account I'm usually mistaken on quite a lot of things. ;)

Powers that be keep resetting it because he posts on every thread with a one liner even if he doesn't know what the topic is about.

At least that what it was originally. He has improved after a discussion.

Now I think Daveo is just trolling.

Powers that be keep resetting it because he posts on every thread with a one liner even if he doesn't know what the topic is about.

At least that what it was originally. He has improved after a discussion.

Now I think Daveo is just trolling.

Oh, I see. At least I know my round the bendness isn't as acute as I thought it was.

I think he's alright.

Question for Americaram or anyone else who uses Wiziwig,how safe is this stream,I run an antivirus programne called Malware,everytime I have tried to access wiziwig I get a red box bottom rhs of screen warning that this programne carries a risk of a virus

I've used a few streaming sites in the past. They're all generally ok just covered in adverts. You just have to pick out the hidden "crosses" to close the adverts which are in front of the stream.

Question for Americaram or anyone else who uses Wiziwig,how safe is this stream,I run an antivirus programne called Malware,everytime I have tried to access wiziwig I get a red box bottom rhs of screen warning that this programne carries a risk of a virus

I use wiziwigs along with a few other streaming sites quite regularly.  I've never had any problems with viruses from them.  The most annoying this i've encountered is the stream being slow or dropping out completely causing you to miss the action.  Although, if you find a good stream you're golden!

Tonight you could start with B'burn-Cardiff. I know I will. Interesting to see how ready those too are at the moment.

Spot on.I watched it and made me realise 2 things.They will be tough opposition,Cardiff

know how they have to play in this league.Both teams have match winners,on the other hand

they aare definitely not unbeatable.Its going to be a battle this season,it won't be easy.

Archived