Members Title

Dale The Ram

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey mate. I was thinking of donating as soon as I get some stuff worked out. Is it just via UK debit or credit? Can I use an American checking account? Also, can I donate via Paypal? Thanks.

donate thru ' paypal , mate , have you got a hole in the bottom of your post count container ?

Well, I guess I will never get to change my member's title unless I donate as my posts keep getting reset. :ph34r:

There can't be many posters with almost twice as many 'likes' as posts.

There can't be many posters with almost twice as many 'likes' as posts.

Hard to get the stats without access to the database or being able to get a list of all members on one page, but with a subset of members who joined over 6 months ago, have been online in last 3 months and have made more than 100 posts...

Rank	Member Name	Posts	Likes	Likes/post
1	ilkleyram	405	416	102.72%
2	wixman1884	175	140	80.00%
3	TobyWanKenobi	208	162	77.88%
4	derbyuniram	138	98	71.01%
5	ronnieronalde	1369	848	61.94%

And considering you've made over 10000 posts, 49% is pretty good going!

19	eddie	10725	5294	49.36%

those stats make eddie one of the most popular members on here ..

who'd have thought it ..

:lol:

You come out 83rd on likes/post, but I did a made-up ranking of (likes/post * posts/month) to give an index of "positive contribution to dcfcfans".

You come out 5th in that.  :)

Any chance sending a copy of your findings on the positive contribution to me by PM please ?

I wouldn't ask you to post it on the open forum as I wouldn't like to incur the wrath of the mods, I'm just interested to see how my ignore list compares.

A test of my judgement if you like.  :)

Any chance sending a copy of your findings on the positive contribution to me by PM please ?

I wouldn't ask you to post it on the open forum as I wouldn't like to incur the wrath of the mods, I'm just interested to see how my ignore list compares.

Done.

Archived