Buxton for captain?

Boycie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every team fears the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Man City. Anyone we bring in would struggle against those teams. I think the pair of them are more than good enough to cope with what the rest of the league has to offer. Our line up for yesterday is what I would like to see in the Premier League, along of course with Bryson. Where we should strengthen is our backup players. If we have Bryson/Hughes/Hendrick on the bench then I would also have Bamford and Dawkins and look to fill the other 4 spots with new faces. 

I specifically remember when he signed, in his first interview he was just talking about how grateful he was and how hard he was going to try and once he gets into the starting 11 it would take a lot to get him out. Never imagined the player he would turn into and over the moon for him. To see Bucko in the prem would be incredible, and I'm confident he can make the transition.

I specifically remember when he signed, in his first interview he was just talking about how grateful he was and how hard he was going to try and once he gets into the starting 11 it would take a lot to get him out. Never imagined the player he would turn into and over the moon for him. To see Bucko in the prem would be incredible, and I'm confident he can make the transition.

Me too his intelligence positioning wise has really shone thro this season, better coaching giving him the confidence to express himself the reason perhaps.

On a side note, he used to coach a friends lad who was a central defender in Mansfield's youth team, before they sacked all the apprentices to save money. His coaching apparently consisted of head it, kick it and don't dare let your teammates down, leave the fancy stuff to everyone else.

He epitomises everything that's still great about football, the underdog can still come out on top, long live Sir Jake!

Me too his intelligence positioning wise has really shone thro this season, better coaching giving him the confidence to express himself the reason perhaps.

On a side note, he used to coach a friends lad who was a central defender in Mansfield's youth team, before they sacked all the apprentices to save money. His coaching apparently consisted of head it, kick it and don't dare let your teammates down, leave the fancy stuff to everyone else.

He epitomises everything that's still great about football, the underdog can still come out on top, long live Sir Jake!

Confidence. Such a huge thing, you see it through out the team.

Confidence. Such a huge thing, you see it through out the team.

Exactly, I just get the feeling they know they will win if they do what's instructed, regardless of the opposition.

Archived