Derby County injury list

davenportram

Still gutted r,e GT. anyway on the subject of injuries we need a CB no questions unless Hanson can step up as cover (maybe). I would say Lowe at LB (v good player). Lelan will get game time at Swindon so that will be of benefit. Forget Barks no way hosey (soz). Mid field no issues. Up front and out wide my have Bennett to step up.

At the mo still havent moved on from yesterdays grim news. Woke up this morn hoping it was a bad dream. Alas no.

Shopping list.......

1. ATT

2. CB

3. DCM (depends on Eustace performing and adequate back up (not Hughes or Hendrick though)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit concerned that three of our more recent signings have poor injury records with long periods out of the game i.e. Whitbread, Dawkins and Thorne. OB is another who is forever injured, likewise Barker.

Thorne hasn't got a poor injury record, he's just been unlucky with having two major injuries similar to Russell. Plus Thorne had only been injured once when we signed him so I doubt he was classified as injury prone.

Thorne hasn't got a poor injury record, he's just been unlucky with having two major injuries similar to Russell. Plus Thorne had only been injured once when we signed him so I doubt he was classified as injury prone.

Hopefully Thorne can stay injury free once he is fit. Just saying it isn't a good sign that he's had two cruciate ligament injuries and he's still only 21. Dawkins has been out many times throughout his career, so has Whitbread. These are players who may not be able to ever complete a season without being injured, just when you need them most.

Hopefully Thorne can stay injury free once he is fit. Just saying it isn't a good sign that he's had two cruciate ligament injuries and he's still only 21. Dawkins has been out many times throughout his career, so has Whitbread. These are players who may not be able to ever complete a season without being injured, just when you need them most.

I agree about Dawkins and especially Whitbread. It's not great for Thorne but I think he's just been unfortunate so far, hopefully won't get recurring injuries though.

get the injuries out the way while he's young. Hopefully he'll come back stronger and have a great career. I bet when he does come back everyone will **** themselves every time he goes in for a tackle.

Archived