Hydropool for hire

SophieX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the OP was very funny and light hearted banter. It's a shame that not everyone on this thread feels the same way.

I thought it was good tbh.

Although we are talking about our big summer signing here. He may be a promising youth player to you but to us he was a good chunk of our budget and the most expensive signing in some time.

It's not our fault he wanted to leave WBA. Think West Brom fans keep forgetting that.

I thought the OP was very funny and light hearted banter. It's a shame that not everyone on this thread feels the same way.

We're just angry that Thorne had fractured both legs, and is out for 2 seasons.

I thought it was good tbh.

Although we are talking about our big summer signing here. He may be a promising youth player to you but to us he was a good chunk of our budget and the most expensive signing in some time.

It's not our fault he wanted to leave WBA. Think West Brom fans keep forgetting that.

It was talking to the press that did it, slagging off the club. Dawson has put in one transfer request and yet I have not seen one bad word written about him on an Albion forum for doing so.

It was talking to the press that did it, slagging off the club. Dawson has put in one transfer request and yet I have not seen one bad word written about him on an Albion forum for doing so.

Yeah I understand you not liking him. We do though.

We're just angry that Thorne had fractured both legs, and is out for 2 seasons.

His injuries are so bad, he's thinking of changing his name to Steve Davies.

His injuries are so bad, he's thinking of changing his name to Steve Davies.

If I could like this post more I would

Archived