South stand

I love singing and chanting but I can either sit and sing or stand and be quiet. If I stand and sing together I go dizzy! For that reason, we're in the north stand. Away, I always stand as much as I can. Several times away I've swopped with folks in front of me who want to stand.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What. Do u really think the people in that stand on a Tuesday night with 100 Blackpool or Millwall fans will be bouncing there tits off like against forest or Brighton. On nights like that there will always be atmosphere. However with 100 fans from Ipswich or whoever on a Tuesday night the ground may aswell be call West stand. Don't get carried away half the people have moved there to save money not become feckin ultras

It's not about other people - it's about you. Sing, cheer, chant and others will join in.

I'll miss them days Willis! With you and the other crew around you having a laugh etc. My dads getting to old now so we have had to move near the away fans at the bottom half.. As his back hurts etc gonna miss standing up! Hopefully for next season you can get him to man up!

Take it you're Lembo's lad!

I'll be onto him to man up as soon as i've posted this ;)

Take it you're Lembo's lad!

I'll be onto him to man up as soon as i've posted this ;)

Not quite I'm Paul's son the one who always goes on about the DLF days even thoe they are intresting storys!

I'm sure the south sang will be rocking this season I can't wait exciting times to be a Derby fan!

Not quite I'm Paul's son the one who always goes on about the DLF days even thoe they are intresting storys!

I'm sure the south sang will be rocking this season I can't wait exciting times to be a Derby fan!

Paul Lenton = Lembo = Houdi.

I hope everyone in the south stand stays standing and sings throughout the game !! I know it was the play offs but the atmosphere in the home play off leg was amazing and it obviously helped the team, but like previously mentioned someone will end up sitting down causing everyone else to sit around them !

So what row is back row South stand lower then? No one answering at all, useless you lot. :lol:

I don't know.. all i know is i am 1 row back from that :D (1st row of the upper tier) Gots me a little barrier to lean upon. Happy days

I was in block H for the play off had no problem then

I have the same 3 seats as season tickets so hoping it

Will be the same stand up for the derby boys ,

Have any trouble getting out? 

So what row is back row South stand lower then? No one answering at all, useless you lot. :lol:

Row NN - I've told my 11yr old daughter she'll have to stand on the seat if she can't see!

We're to the left of the goal looking at the pitch (Perfect for the Hughes flick against Brighton)

Archived