George Thorne

CumbrianRam

Well, is there any subtitles? *Bananas*

Don't think so mate. I don't think they do anything for deaf people on Rams Player, unless George Thorne scratching his nose is sign language for "I'm delighted to sign for Derby"  :lol:

Thinking about it, you can sometimes get subtitles on youtube though can't you?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS that's not good enough so how am I suppose to know what the players, steve, staffs, owners etc saying in their interviews? So sad :(

FFS that's not good enough so how am I suppose to know what the players, Steve, staffs, owners etc saying in their interviews? So sad :(

There's sometimes write-ups on the OS about some of the interviews. 

Wisdom was great last year too. Especially since we all know from his twitter he was all "fam" this and "blud" that, but he was very intelligent and well spoken in every interview. Like two different people  :lol:

Bucko is quality though, simply because he tries so hard to be "down to Earth". Like that interview where he's complaining about the training workload being triple what it normally is or something, but then followed it up with "obviously, I know there's lads slogging it out in factories and that and i'm very lucky to be in this job. I know what it's like, I've been on the other side, had a proper job before. So I'm very grateful..."

Martin is also quality in interviews, he's not like Thorne or Bryson or Keogh where they are a bit camera shy. He speaks confidently and comes across as intelligent. Which is an odd trait for a big bully centre-forward like him. Usually that type of player is as thick as pig *****. 

He doesn't try. He just is.

Yeah, he is haha

But he likes to show people that he is, sometimes he tries so hard to be loved. He doesn't realise how effortlessly we already love him

He really doesn't try. It is simply how he is. It's where he is from and how he was brought up. 

He buys old houses does them up and sells them. He has a pint with his Dad in the local on Saturday night and takes his Mum and Dad out for Sunday lunch. He walks his dog every day and has kept his old mates

Clearly you did. It made me laugh. This could get ugly.

Anyway, off to find a GT photo of the day to post in this thread. Want any Chrissy Martin pics while I'm on the hunt?

I have one Chris Martin picture, and that's all I need haha

Forgot to mention this. When the news came out I went to tell my Dad, who informs me that he'd known for 3 weeks previous that it was happening but didn't tell me cos he didn't want me telling anyone else. WTF Dad!!!

Disowned.

Archived