RLACML

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Playoffs decided.

East

Cleveland-Chicago in the second round is going to be an incredible match-up. Chicago are a nightmare to play against but it's difficult to look past LeBron James. I think they'll have some difficulties but eventually pull through. Atlanta should have a fairly easy ride to the Eastern finals and if they can get back to their best basketball, I think they'll beat Cleveland comfortably. 

Atlanta in 4, Cleveland in 4, Chicago in 5, Toronto in 7

Atlanta in 5, Cleveland in 6

Atlanta in 6

West

It's ended up perfectly for Golden State. Their run to the Western finals is a breeze and whoever they'll meet there (I'm backing Spurs) will have had a tough time getting there. If the Spurs had got the second seed then I think they would have won the West but I have to pick Golden State in 7. 

Golden State in 5, Houston in 6, Memphis in 6, San Antonio in 6. 

Golden State in 4, San Antonio in 6

Golden State in 7.

Finals

Warriors (and Spurs) are by far the best teams in the league for me and provided they aren't exhausted by the time they reach the finals, another comfortable win. Golden State in 6. MVP and Finals MVP, Mr. Steph Curry. 

Playoffs decided.

East

Cleveland-Chicago in the second round is going to be an incredible match-up. Chicago are a nightmare to play against but it's difficult to look past LeBron James. I think they'll have some difficulties but eventually pull through. Atlanta should have a fairly easy ride to the Eastern finals and if they can get back to their best basketball, I think they'll beat Cleveland comfortably. 

Atlanta in 4, Cleveland in 4, Chicago in 5, Toronto in 7

Atlanta in 5, Cleveland in 6

Atlanta in 6

West

It's ended up perfectly for Golden State. Their run to the Western finals is a breeze and whoever they'll meet there (I'm backing Spurs) will have had a tough time getting there. If the Spurs had got the second seed then I think they would have won the West but I have to pick Golden State in 7. 

Golden State in 5, Houston in 6, Memphis in 6, San Antonio in 6. 

Golden State in 4, San Antonio in 6

Golden State in 7.

Finals

Warriors (and Spurs) are by far the best teams in the league for me and provided they aren't exhausted by the time they reach the finals, another comfortable win. Golden State in 6. MVP and Finals MVP, Mr. Steph Curry. 

I think Warriors win it all also.

You see report where Curry made 77 straight 3 pointers in practice? Amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Curry deservedly MVP, not many players we're close this year. Russ Westbrook nearly carried the Thunder, and Lebron has not exceeded his own high standards, whereas Stephen Curry was ridiculous this season. Well done

• 3 weeks later...

@EastKentRam, you'll like this. In the playoffs, Curry is shooting 30/45 from the left corner three. Adjusting for the extra point you get, his effective field goal percentage is 100%. That means that his corner three is more efficient than a LeBron James dunk (96%).

Warriors Cavs finals for me with Warriors taking the Championship

​My prediction, although hardly Nostradamus like, is getting closer. I'm torn as to who i'd actually rather win though, it's about the time the poor city of Cleveland had a champion

​My prediction, although hardly Nostradamus like, is getting closer. I'm torn as to who i'd actually rather win though, it's about the time the poor city of Cleveland had a champion

​Surely you can't pick the Cavs over the Warriors? Everybody loves the Warriors.

I think they'll be too strong for a hurting Cleveland team. Their ability to play small ball with Draymond Green is just unbelievable, something that I don't think even LeBron can stop.

​Surely you can't pick the Cavs over the Warriors? Everybody loves the Warriors.

I think they'll be too strong for a hurting Cleveland team. Their ability to play small ball with Draymond Green is just unbelievable, something that I don't think even LeBron can stop.

​I agree, I think the warriors have this. I'll be happy whoever wins, it's nice not to have the same old teams too. I read online the other day that it's been 21 years since at least one of the bulls, lakers, heat or spurs didn't make the conference finals so it's been great to see the final 4 this year. 

• 3 weeks later...

Golden State win it all. So much respect for everyone involved. LBJ might have lost but that was the greatest finals performance ever, truly staggering. Can't wait for the rematch next year with a fully fit Cavs. 

God is great.

• 8 months later...

2016 Season is over 2/3 done. Who are people watching as surprise teams set for a deep playoff run? The West will be contended by Warriors and Spurs, the likes of the thunder and LAC are too inconsistent at this stage to judge whether they will be able to beat either of the top 2.

The East is a lot more open, think any team who hits a run could effectively make the conference championships.

Kobe is enjoying his season long testimonial, looked like his old self against Cavs at weekend.

Personal note, glad the Heat are starting to show some promise despite losing Bosh and not leaning on Wade every game

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2016 at 12:09, r4derby said:

2016 Season is over 2/3 done. Who are people watching as surprise teams set for a deep playoff run? The West will be contended by Warriors and Spurs, the likes of the thunder and LAC are too inconsistent at this stage to judge whether they will be able to beat either of the top 2.

The East is a lot more open, think any team who hits a run could effectively make the conference championships.

Kobe is enjoying his season long testimonial, looked like his old self against Cavs at weekend.

Personal note, glad the Heat are starting to show some promise despite losing Bosh and not leaning on Wade every game

My Toronto Raptors will reach the conference finals where the Spurs or Warriors will demolish them.

Will be fun on the East, with the teams from 3-6 all a game separated from each other. As for the Heat, if they get Bosh back then they can also make a run depending on form and matchups. Its almost playoff time. NBA then the Championship playoffs....let us see how it goes.

Archived