NBA

RLACML

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on the draft? I wouldn't have taken Wiggins first but not a horrific choice. Randle at 7 was my favourite pick, great value.

Where will Melo and LeBron end up? I personally don't think there will be any major movers but we'll see what develops over the next few days. 

Yeah, wish we could swap brothers. Report says he's playing in Europe but he says he's not heard that. So maybe not.

Not so sure on that French guy we picked. Sounds like one who'll never come over. Bit stupid.

There was lots of talk of Sacramento moving but new ownership and plans for a new arena mean that won't happen. NBA basketball will be played in Seattle again but I wouldn't say it's imminent. 

I'd imagine they are looking into expanding into Europe before more teams in the US. Looking at the list of current teams as well, it's difficult to pick a team that would be available to move. Sacramento was the best bet

Isnt next years draft suppose to be just as good?

Also, swear every player picked gets labelled as a great prospect.

The Nuggets got this McDermott who on paper looked decent, then we traded him straight away but from what I've read we've done good business swapping him for the Bulls two picks. Dont get all this ****. 

The Nuggets got this McDermott who on paper looked decent, then we traded him straight away but from what I've read we've done good business swapping him for the Bulls two picks. Dont get all this ****.

I love the draft. So unique about American sports.

NBA nowhere near as exciting as NFL though. Much smaller and no where near as deep.

This is the strongest class I've ever seen. Not quite sure about next year but doubt it will be as strong. McDermott is a good player that fits in well with the Bulls. Nuggets fill a hole and get a good prospect in return. Everybody wins

I love the draft. So unique about American sports.

NBA nowhere near as exciting as NFL though. Much smaller and no where near as deep.

Really? I find it more exciting because it's smaller. Isn't the NFL draft done over several days as well?

Archived