NBA

RLACML

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 shortest prices teams tonight there

Returns 7.5/1ish best price.

Where's the potential shocks tonight? Should have maybe been my original question.

I quite like Boston as a team, so I'd pick them to beat Brooklyn. Washington to beat Miami. Utah to beat Houston

It's the Knicks, it's opening night, it's MSG, it's Carmelo Anthony. I wouldn't bet against them although they'll take a few months to get going

I didn't look at the odds, was just picking winners based on the teams.

I quite like Boston as a team, so I'd pick them to beat Brooklyn. Washington to beat Miami. Utah to beat Houston

I didn't look at the odds, was just picking winners based on the teams.

I gathered.

Cheers for your thoughts though, Washington at 2.6 could be a decent bigger price then.

Books have got Celtics/Nets as almost a coin flip with Nets slight favourites. 

What about Hawks to beat the Raptors at 2.67? Any value there?

I gathered.

Cheers for your thoughts though, Washington at 2.6 could be a decent bigger price then.

Books have got Celtics/Nets as almost a coin flip with Nets slight favourites. 

What about Hawks to beat the Raptors at 2.67? Any value there?

Definitely could be. Obviously it's difficult to tell on opening night but Atlanta have Horford back so they'll be better this year. Toronto should be favourites, but there is value there.

No chance of top six for the Hornets. The east is stronger this year. They should make the playoffs though. 

I actually like the Bucks this year. Granted, they won't be near the playoffs but they have some very exciting players. Antetokounmpo will probably make a huge leap, and Parker should contribute immediately. 

They are only about an hour from me mate,so I have to keep the faith. :)

Stronger East true,but Hornets have improved.

I don't like Stephenson. Superb athlete but he was made to look like a fool by LeBron. He should focus on improving his offensive game rather than trying to play mind games with one of the greatest.

Another player I really like is Jared Sullinger. If he can stay fit, he'll have a great season. In fact, the Celtics have a lot of talent and a great young coach. I think they'll make the playoffs with the potential to cause an upset.

Another player I really like is Jared Sullinger. If he can stay fit, he'll have a great season. In fact, the Celtics have a lot of talent and a great young coach. I think they'll make the playoffs with the potential to cause an upset.

Do NBA games come on tv where you live mate? Or do you have to stream them?

Archived