NBA

RLACML

Do NBA games come on tv where you live mate? Or do you have to stream them?

I don't have BT Sport but they are on there occasionally. And on Sky on sundays I think.

I had NBA tv for the last two years but I can't afford it this year so I just stream them. Probably won't watch much this year as I really need to concentrate on my degree and as EastKent said, it really does screw you over. 

Hopefully get down to London in January to see my fourth Knicks game. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets out Friday for that, how much are they normally?

Bet365 is a good place to watch games, they have every game on there and can switch between really easily.

Luckily I've got BT Sport to get a decent stream for at least one game. 

Yeah, went on sale this morning for o2 customers so I might ask the bank of dad to pay for it tomorrow. 

For the Knicks-Pistons two years ago, I got a pretty good seat for

O right, I'm with O2, didnt even realise that, will look into that tomorrow.

Be my first ever basketball game if I can get tickets.

Couldnt believe the prices for courtside seats to games out there, was genuinely stunned.

Definitely a great experience. Just like being at an American NBA game.

Staggering isn't it? But people do pay it

Cleveland's talent is unreal. They'll probably have some chemistry issues early on but wow.

LeBron will probably win at least two titles in Cleveland and then you can start to compare his legacy to MJ's.

MJ best to every play but I agree Lebron will be right their with him, regardless if I like him or not. Yes, as a huge Carolina basketball fan, I am somewhat biased however.  ;)

MJ best to every play but I agree Lebron will be right their with him, regardless if I like him or not. Yes, as a huge Carolina basketball fan, I am somewhat biased however.  ;)

I don't think it's fair to judge until LeBron's career is over so I'll wait until then. A lot of the time, he's a difficult guy to like but I certainly respect him.

Really gutted that KD is injured for the start of the season as I honestly think he has more talent than LeBron. Him, Westbrook, Ibaka and Reggie Jackson have so much potential as a group. I think he can go down as one of the greatest.

I don't think it's fair to judge until LeBron's career is over so I'll wait until then. A lot of the time, he's a difficult guy to like but I certainly respect him.

Really gutted that KD is injured for the start of the season as I honestly think he has more talent than LeBron. Him, Westbrook, Ibaka and Reggie Jackson have so much potential as a group. I think he can go down as one of the greatest.

Fair enough mate; MJ will just always be best ever to me.

Gee is just a standard role player, nothing special.

It's a pretty horrible situation for Denver to be in. Not good enough to compete in the playoffs, not bad enough to be the worst. If I was them, I would have tanked years ago.

Archived