Ilkeston Town v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How has Roos been in the 2 games? I know he's highly rated, just wondered what he's actually like...decent back up for Grant?

From what I've heard he's been unimpressive. I've not been to either game myself though.

How did Medaglia Play?

I thought he did very well. Was always looking for the ball. He is quick and was a constant threat down our right and was probably the only outboard we had in a disjointed 2nd half. He looks pretty responsible in defence although the opposition wasn't really up to much and only had to deal with long and diagonal punts upfield. It would be interesting to see him against some decent players but he would seem to slot into our system well.

I thought he did very well. Was always looking for the ball. He is quick and was a constant threat down our right and was probably the only outboard we had in a disjointed 2nd half. He looks pretty responsible in defence although the opposition wasn't really up to much and only had to deal with long and diagonal punts upfield. It would be interesting to see him against some decent players but he would seem to slot into our system well.

I am Chris Evans and I claim my

Ran out of time froggg, 15 hours till kick off for this crunch game, and still no sign of a thread?? Shocking.

Anyway hopefully our Fat barstard Podgy players put in a better performance than they did against Matlock on Thursday.

Kick off 3pm.

Score 0-2

FGS: Bennett

Smoke bombs: Plenty

Least u got kick off time correct

Archived