Membership

boyise1234

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give it a few weeks and the club will be 'strongly advising' ST holders to purchase an away membership in order to get a Forest ticket. With nearly 20,000 ST holders the club will STILL announce it's a free for all with those who've been to all the away games having no priority over those who've been to none and only want to go to this game.

The club can just sit back and wait for the loyal away fans to panic buy away memberships and stump up even more cash.....

Ive just reluctantly bought mine. It a rip off, but I have feeling towards the end of the season demand for away tickets will be high. It would be fairer to use a loyalty system giving priority to those that attend most away games. This would also attract more away fans to games knowing they need to go to games to have priority for the special games.

Ive just reluctantly bought mine. It a rip off, but I have feeling towards the end of the season demand for away tickets will be high. It would be fairer to use a loyalty system giving priority to those that attend most away games. This would also attract more away fans to games knowing they need to go to games to have priority for the special games.

Spot on... I have had an away membership for a few seasons now and can count on one hand how many times i've actually needed it.. Gumps of course, Blackpool away last game..

This season might be different if we perform as we all hope. Can see some large away followings this season especially towards the business end.

Cost me 176.00 for 2 of us but I would have probably spent near that for corporate against the gumps.

No brainer for me.  :(

Archived