Holiday plans

Cisse

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No summer hol this year, just booked 3 weeks in the States in Colorado this December, may do a bit of skiing, but more likely just watch others and drink copious amounts of alcohol. Back Xmas eve, would have loved to have been away for the whole of the festivities.

Sounds great, I'd love that.

Spending a fortune on kids' biggy birthdays, got a 10th (which to the lad is a major event) daughters 16th - and prom on Sat - and our eldest sons' 21st all in July & August.

Might just be able to afford an ice cream then this summer hehehe

I was considering a trip to Bournemouth and Millwall games but I feel that I'm being made sport of here for my last visit. :wacko:

Yes you where, so you should come and make those who poked fun at you buy you a drink :)

Portugal in a few days time....

Have just downloaded 'The Secret Footballer' to read whilst away (I know - late to the partaay and all that) but would like a bit of a heads up on who everyone thinks he is - so I can read it without having to think about it. Also looked at the Secret Wag but she's got bad reviews. 

I was considering a trip to Bournemouth and Millwall games but I feel that I'm being made sport of here for my last visit. :wacko:

Don't miss the bournemouth game, you know this is the home of the froggg and the best chef on the south coast. :lol:

Archived