Keezy

Medallion

Hughesy

The Eust

Jimmy Hendricks

Fozzy

Chrissy Martin

Ohhhh Johnny Russell

In true world cup inspired style we try 3 at the back. Change to 4-3-3 at half time.

Everyone had a nickname except Keogh, so I FTFY

Cheers bro I hit a brick wall with poor old Rich. 

The players call him Keezy, which is a horrid nickname but then all footballers have horrid nicknames. Fozzy is bad enough but Keezy is really crossing a line for me.

The players call him Keezy, which is a horrid nickname but then all footballers have horrid nicknames. Fozzy is bad enough but Keezy is really crossing a line for me.

I think Fozzy is an excellent nickname. Tbh a lot of people with the last name Foster or Forsyth have that nickname. Keezy just isnt very catchy.

Even the bloody Mac calls him that! :no:

Keogh, Hendrick and Dawkins won't feature tonight according to DT as they haven't trained yet.

Looking forward to tonight's game primarily so that the last Derby County game I saw will no longer be the play-off final.

Hoping to see Roos, Mitchell, Bunjaku, Santos, Medaglia and Allan all get a run-out. With Derby likely to play 22 players there must be a fair chance.

Archived