Best teams for promotion apart from Derby?

ramafan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch out for Wolves.... Really do think they will do well.... Kenny Jackett usually works wonders at much smaller clubs.... What he did last year barely gets a mention. A very under rated manager and very wise character who knows how to get his best out of average players.

Really think they will be top 6

Wouldn't be surprised if Wolves did the same as Southampton and went up successive seasons, as you say Mafiabob I rate Jackett as a good manager to, really fancy Cardiff to do well, and McCarthy seems to be decent Championship manager.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wolves did the same as Southampton and went up successive seasons, as you say Mafiabob I rate Jackett as a good manager to, really fancy Cardiff to do well, and McCarthy seems to be decent Championship manager.

He's a quieter version of Ian Holloway with a decent track record in wheelie dealing in players.

I can't understand Wolves either, I think they'll be closer to the top than bottom but I'd be surprised to see the, in the play offs.

As I've said before, I think this could be the easiest Championship in years so I'd be disappointed to not capitalise on that.

Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich have good players, which you would expect, but in each case their manager ruins them IMO. I think Felix is a good manager, but I think his lack of Championship knowledge could hinder him - who knows.

I think as long as we don't **** up system and lose too many players then I think we should win the league, but who'll challenge us, I have no idea.

I can't understand Wolves either, I think they'll be closer to the top than bottom but I'd be surprised to see the, in the play offs.

As I've said before, I think this could be the easiest Championship in years so I'd be disappointed to not capitalise on that.

Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich have good players, which you would expect, but in each case their manager ruins them IMO. I think Felix is a good manager, but I think his lack of Championship knowledge could hinder him - who knows.

I think as long as we don't **** up system and lose too many players then I think we should win the league, but who'll challenge us, I have no idea.

Doubt it will be the easiest in years. 9/10 teams will still be receiving parachute payments, Bournemouth just got 6-7 million from the Lallana sale and 3 million from Grabban. Watford just got Vydra back and no doubt will get some more Udinese players, Charlton look like they're going to spend a fair bit with their new owners, Sheff Wednesday could also splash out with their new owner too and 2 of the promoted teams have made some really good signings already. Fair enough not all the teams with cash to spend will use it wisely, but some of them might, you never know. Will be a lot tougher than some people think  :wacko:

Archived