Derby or London

Cisse

I seem to have a new problem. I enjoyed my stay in London very much and there is a lot to do and great restaurants to eat at. I want to visit Derby and see the Rams play but how can I stay away from London ? How can I choose where to travel in the future ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlton on a warm Tuesday night in August, sounds like a good worthwhile trip to me.

I remember from being a little kid I always liked for some reason the Selhurst Park. Might visit some day. Also a trip to Griffin Park could be interesting.

I remember from being a little kid I always liked for some reason the Selhurst Park. Might visit some day. Also a trip to Griffin Park could be interesting.
We ain't in the same division as Palace so you'll struggle this year. Plus... Aren't Brentford getting a new ground?

We ain't in the same division as Palace so you'll struggle this year. Plus... Aren't Brentford getting a new ground?

Next year we will play in same division with Palace. Don't know about Brentford stadium but they made some kind of deal with my local team a few months ago which made me interested of them.

I seem to have a new problem. I enjoyed my stay in London very much and there is a lot to do and great restaurants to eat at. I want to visit Derby and see the Rams play but how can I stay away from London ? How can I choose where to travel in the future ?

Charlton and Fulham away. Both easy grounds to get yourself to.

Alternatively, come London for a long weekend, then nip up for a return trip to Derby on the train for a Saturday match.  

Archived