Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

Technically? Matt Taylor and David Jones.

Hardwork and pressure opponent = Dean Marney

He's probably I between with the goals added In.. Not as good technically as the two above and not as good at hassling as Marney. But then Bryson scores goals and is ok at the two above. Your obviously going to blow smoke up his arse because he plays for you and you will make out he is like Ronaldinho but realistically you tell me...

Exactly, Bryson combines both qualities and therefore is a more complete midfielder and a better player. The fact he scores goals is only really last season but has become an added bonus to an already good player.

I agree however, there will obviously be a level of bias in my analysis because he does play for us.

I don't know why Burnley are trying to sign Deeney to be honest. If I was you, I would rather have a marquee midfielder that acts as a playmaker. Ings and Vokes will both be competent in the Prem but they will need good service. A player that can find a pass and create chances from midfield would make a massive difference for you I think (not related to Bryson      :lol: )

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, Bryson combines both qualities and therefore is a more complete midfielder and a better player. The fact he scores goals is only really last season but has become an added bonus to an already good player.

I agree however, there will obviously be a level of bias in my analysis because he does play for us.

I don't know why Burnley are trying to sign Deeney to be honest. If I was you, I would rather have a marquee midfielder that acts as a playmaker. Ings and Vokes will both be competent in the Prem but they will need good service. A player that can find a pass and create chances from midfield would make a massive difference for you I think (not related to Bryson      :lol: )

Vokes done his Acl last season expected back around New year time, will take him about a month to get back firing so your looking at feb, would love Deeney.. Him and Ings would keep us up easily

Vokes done his Acl last season expected back around New year time, will take him about a month to get back firing so your looking at feb, would love Deeney.. Him and Ings would keep us up easily

Ah didn't realise that. Bit early to say that yet though. I agree they would be a good pairing on paper but I think your midfield needs strengthening first.

Ah didn't realise that. Bit early to say that yet though. I agree they would be a good pairing on paper but I think your midfield needs strengthening first.

Yeah me too, Marney is fine in the Prem just whether Jones is up too it or not.. I think we need a pacey winger too and a first choice CB to partner Shackell instead of Duff (apparently getting that Craig Dawson who will do nicely)

We can't guarantee more than 1 year in the Premier League though. 3 years in the Premier League or 5 years in the Championship and an extra 2milion quid. Bryson fancied the money and stability. Don't get too far ahead of yourself nothing is guaranteed in football and your team wasn't good enough last year and you have Lost 3 first team players. I don't really understand the Arrogance from your fans you were so certain last year too haha it's not as if you have the best Side in the league on paper or even a top 4 side on paper, I don't understand it

You don't understand our fans thinking we have a good chance of promotion? Strange.

We've lost 2 first team players, and have a chance of getting one of them back. I don't know who was certain of us going up last year, can't think of more than a handful, if that, who would have thought we had a chance of automatic after we lost at your place. I think the general feeling was that we were favourites for the play offs but there was a good chance of one of QPR or Wigan making it a battle and beating us if we played them.

Can't see Deeney going to Burnley though. Imo Newcastle or Aston would be better for Deeney

I think We will finish higher than Villa, they're the one side who I think are doomed, been on the cards for years... Owner put club up for sale too. If we get a bid accepted for Deeney then he will come, who wouldnt accept a pay rise and move from mid table Championship to Premier League. The Dyche factor too will swing it having worked with him before and Dyche turning Deeneys life around.

I know yeah,strange too when you consider recent history we have both been similar quality

I go in every season thinking: 'yep, we'll beat them this time'' and then we never do. It's becoming very frustrating. At least I won't have that frustration this season       :lol:

Best player outside the Prem IMO would love him here

:lol:

No chance, here's my proof.

He losses more aerial duels than he wins, which I find staggering - that's meant to be his 'strong' point.

755 accurate passes, 405 inaccurate passes - in comparison with Chris Martin, for example, this is poor.

110 shots, 24 goals - that's above average, good amount of goals.

59 goalscoring opportunities created - that's below average too.

26.4 passes per game - that's below average too.

22 successful dribbles, dispossessed 102 times - that's along with the highest in the division.

also, 29 successful tackles and 43 fouls over the season - which I find funny.

I would expect someone of Premier League calibre to make more passes, at a higher rate. Not to lose the ball as much, and create more chances. And basically, just to offer more. 

I'm not saying he is a bad player, but the best centre backs he had to face last season were Jason Shackell and Wes Morgan, questionable at the top level themselves, so it's a huge, huge gap for strikers. 

Last season, without a shadow of any doubt, Ross McCormack was the best player in the division - no doubt. 

Archived