Bucko for England

BoylestoneRam

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In four years' time we'll be in the Champions League spots and Thorne, Hughes and Bunjaku will be the glittering stars of the England midfield. With Hendrick having ensured Irish

I'd love to see Bunjaku have to ditch Kosovo for England in a similar way to Diego Costa for Brazil/Spain.

If bucko was playing last night suarez would of been too scared and stayed injured!!

trying biting him, he would of chipped them knashers!!!

Fear of spiders - arachnaphobia.

Fear of tight spaces - claustraphobia

Fear of Jake Buxton -  logic.

If Martin hadn't betrayed us for the Jocks it could have been a cricket score..... I realise I'm pushing it now!

If Sammon had…...

oh, wait….

I would love it if someone created a one off match for England Champonship XL v England. Just to see who would come off better

that would basically be derby vs england :ph34r:

the 3 lions would be absolutely battered by the rams

I would love it if someone created a one off match for England Champonship XL v England. Just to see who would come off better

Championship for sure - especially if your suggestion of playing 40 people was adopted.

If Martin hadn't betrayed us for the Jocks it could have been a cricket score..... I realise I'm pushing it now!

HEY. WOAH. Chris Martin could play for the Jupiter National Football team, as long as he bangs in the goals for DCFC I couldn't give a flying one.

Archived