Derby play Rangers at the iPro

What is the link between Chelsea and Glasgee Rangers?

Royalist clubs?

Friendship between the proper 80s lads from both clubs after the Bradford disaster when we played chelsea down there to raise money for it.

And it goes deep...

Something new breed fitba fans won't understand

Something in not getting into on here.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facts  ?    seriously ?

Do you base historical fact on Wikipedia and a gutter press tabloid.

Good luck with that one.

The far right, National Front, BNP, Combat 18 and all the rest of the Hitler worshippers that some fans of both clubs had in common. 

Absolute nonsense.

Rangers are ***** have been since the 50's

How to win friends and promote harmony.  NOT ! 

Facts  ?    seriously ?

Do you base historical fact on Wikipedia and a gutter press tabloid.

Good luck with that one.

Absolute nonsense.

How to win friends and promote harmony.  NOT ! 

When you and Celtic grow the **** up then I will respect your teams and your fans, until then both of you are a bunch of childish, petty and pathetic fans.  Life must be pretty ***** in Scotland for you to mix religion, politics and football all together and call it 'tradition'.  Or is it mutually exclusive to Glasgow?  Life has moved on since 1888.

If you want to promote harmony and win friends then make more of an effort to remove sectarianism from Glasgow's football teams.  You are both as pathetic as each other.

Hi Angry yes I got back from Brazil today early than expected. Brilliant time and got some refunded for some flights and accom happy days. Carlisle away booked you going?  :)

Hi Angry yes I got back from Brazil today early than expected. Brilliant time and got some refunded for some flights and accom happy days. Carlisle away booked you going?  :)

Welcome back mate, little Angry was wondering if you were still there.

Glad you had a good time, what an experience.

Can't do Carlisle on a midweek from London mate.. Some of us have to work ya know.

Thanks mate. Fair enough me ole mucker, when yours next away game? Brazil is amazing place, been swimming in the amazon fed a monkey, swam with a pink river dolphin and had photos with a pythons, a sloth, a baby camen. Breathtaking view across Sao Paulo, had a few drinks with Bradley Walsh, Mark Wright and Chris Kamara, football museum in Sao Paulo. Sugarloaf mountain Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer Lapa. This is my best world cup experience 100x better than South Africa.

:D

Archived