Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

It's easy to be ITK if you know the right people, it's only when conflicting news stories come out do you look daft - which seems to be happening a lot at the minute. 

Here's my ITK...  :ph34r:

There will be a third bid for Thorne this week.

There has been bids for Francis, but we're not interested anymore.

We've pulled out of the Juke race for Boro to show their hand, 'one to watch' 

Actively seeking a good right back, but willing to wait until towards the end of July in order to get a view on Wisdom. 

We've not bid for McClean.

Ross McCormack will NOT be a Derby player next season. 

We will be releasing more contract news within the next week or so. 

Bryson won't be here next season. 

So, if we hear news about Thorne before next tuesdays, I am ITK.

if we hear nothing more on Francis, I'm ITK.

If Boro accept a fee for Juke, within

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not really helping though unless he's got some info that the bookies are taking bets on.

They never do.

They're just trying to be the centre of attention, and it's clearly working, hence why so many are having a go at this ITK stuff.

But he's never got anything wrong. You probably haven't followed his news but he called the Wisdom, Forsyth (which day), Whitbread and more signings.

He's also today said we're tying to signing a player from Bristol rovers?

If (and it's a big if) that story is true, then the thing that worries me more than anything is that we don't appear to know what's written in our players contracts.

If he wouldn't sign without this clause being put in then what else could we do? I'm sure it came from his side and not the clubs. Sadly it shows how much power the player has now. I think its clear this clause is there and we are trying our hardest to get some more money.

If he wouldn't sign without this clause being put in then what else could we do? I'm sure it came from his side and not the clubs. Sadly it shows how much power the player has now. I think its clear this clause is there and we are trying our hardest to get some more money.

The thing is, the clause is so ridiculously low, it just doesn't make any sense. With a sell on clause to Kilmarnock and whatever we've paid Bryson in wages/bonuses, we're almost guaranteed to make a loss if we ever sold him.  If it was demanded by Bryson's side, then he should have been sold last summer.  If Bryson genuinely wanted it in there as insurance so he could move to the prem, then there's no need for the clause to be so low.  Prem clubs would easily spend

In my opinion, Nixon and Lanc Telegraph have been told the truth. Derby trying to increase their chances in court by adding to the story by making it known that it's not true In local media, making it seem more obvious.

I'll all go down to the courts, if he's agreed terms and doesn't want to be here then sell him. My opinion

Archived