Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I thought. If it is true... Release clause in there for sure.

According to Nixon ( :ph34r: ) when we extended Wisdom's loan spell last season, we agreed a deal with Liverpool that they would be the team we sell him to, as soon as we're willing to let him go

Hahaha. Bryson loves it at Derby.

But he does want to play at the highest level.

A one year contract extension adds value to him and he will look at his options in January

This contract extension will tie him to the club to 2017, so there is no need for him to sign if his options are open.

According to Nixon ( :ph34r: ) when we extended Wisdom's loan spell last season, we agreed a deal with Liverpool that they would be the team we sell him to, as soon as we're willing to let him go

I don't think that can be anymore than a gentleman's agreement without having Hughes a new contract and with wisdom having gone back.

Nixon, while he may sometimes get stuff right seems to enjoy talking a lot

Hughes is a big Liverpool fan, so I can't see him going anywhere else. That's of course if he improves, because at the moment he isn't up to their standard.

Wouldn't shock me if he ended up at Saints tbh. They've got a lot of young English lads he will have played with for the England u21s and there's every possibility he'd get a lot of game time as they don't seem unwilling to give youth a chance in the first team

Curious to know why the team wouldn't announce Will Hughes extending.

I think this is just a bit of clever PR planning, nothing suspicious about it - great to see our key players signing long contracts, a powerful sign to any new players were trying to target.

I think this is just a bit of clever PR planning, nothing suspicious about it - great to see our key players signing long contracts, a powerful sign to any new players were trying to target.

And its a long summer no hard in spacing it out. Hope for a signing this week maybe thorne

This is purely based on one supposed 'in the know' comment? Let's not get ahead of ourselves..

We've been working on speculation for weeks now, it's the best time of year IMO.

It's amazing how speculation can make or break a season in fans opinion, I love the whole dramatisation of it.

But that has more legitimacy than one comment on this thread. I could say that I've heard West Brom are currently discussing a contract for Jake Buxton - #ITK - it doesn't make it true?

F*ck sake, did we put a 750k clause in Bucko's contract as well? #RushOut

Archived