Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how I've not seen one Burnley fan on this thread....

They're all talking to each other, puzzled, saying "Craig who?"

I know as a football fan that its' difficult to be detatched or unbiased but does know one see that the club aren't behaving well here?

Everyone is on at Bryson our POTY and pivotal playerfor not behaving in the right way, yet on an adjacent thread they're delighted with the behaviour of George Thorne who has done bugger all for us.

Hypocritical to say the least.

I'm gutted to see Bryson now labelled as a bad egg even though it appears that it's the club that is behaving poorly in this instance.

Hypocritical sport ran by hypocrites.

If we gave him the clause we've got to let him go.

I think our CEO or head of recruitment are acting like ***** yet it's Bryson we're crucifying.

I know as a football fan that its' difficult to be detatched or unbiased but does know one see that the club aren't behaving well here?

Everyone is on at Bryson our POTY and pivotal playerfor not behaving in the right way, yet on an adjacent thread they're delighted with the behaviour of George Thorne who has done bugger all for us.

I'm gutted to see Bryson now labelled as a bad egg even though it appears that it's the club that is behaving poorly in this instance.

I think our CEO or head of recruitment are acting like ***** yet it's Bryson we're crucifying.

M8 uve hit the nail on the head , very well put

Not really, all your views are based on guesswork, and until the facts come out then I'm quite happy for the club and player to sort this out between themselves.

Most people I think won't be bothered when and if Bryson moves in, if we get Thorne as a replacement, the reason being that one will want to go, and the other other wants to come, ideal scenario is we get both of course.

Pair of comedians u 2 , no idea what's goin on and clueless about the game

At least I've mastered basic English.

I suspect you've barely mastered bation.

It seems to me as if Sam rush has made a huge mistake here and is now getting crucified from his employers for doing so and is now trying to twist this round so that the derby fans turn on bryso , if any guy does not deserve that it's him , he gives his all in every game and is the ultimate professional and loves playing for derby county , the bottom line is derby are in the championship , he has proven he deserves a crack at the premiership and if premiership clubs want him good luck to him , I for one firmly believe he's good enough for it and will prove this next season

Pair of comedians u 2 , no idea what's goin on and clueless about the game

yep I would agree with most of that, especially ring an ex referee anorl.

Now tell me, when Bryson does leave does it mean you will too?

Fair play if you know something I don't but I find it strange you joined this forum two days after Bryson officially signed for us.

And how do you know it's Bryson that's in the right and not the club?

Talk about jumping to conclusions to fit your own agendas! :rolleyes:

It seems to me as if Sam rush has made a huge mistake here and is now getting crucified from his employers for doing so and is now trying to twist this round so that the derby fans turn on bryso , if any guy does not deserve that it's him , he gives his all in every game and is the ultimate professional and loves playing for derby county , the bottom line is derby are in the championship , he has proven he deserves a crack at the premiership and if premiership clubs want him good luck to him , I for one firmly believe he's good enough for it and will prove this next season

Do you actually have any facts to back up what appears to be wild speculation?

ronnie, everyone's a hypocrite. You'll see it a lot on a football forum because everyone wants what they deem to be best for the club. In this case George Thorne coming to the club would be good, Bryson leaving for 750k obviously bad.

So when Thorne tries to engineer a move in the press to come back to us on a permanent we like it even though it's a bit of a dick move. But when Bryson, our POTY, quietly goes about trying to get his move, even though he's not really done anything wrong, we don't like it cause it would weaken the team. 

Nobody is going to be particularly objective on here. valleyram obviously has a connection to Bryson and posts as such. You, despite what you claim, obviously hold Clough's sacking against Rush and seem to look to criticise him at every turn. This is all fair enough and different perspectives are interesting to read, but me as a Derby fan with no particular connection or strong feeling to any involved parties? I want Sam Rush to have the club's interest at heart first and foremost and if that means not letting Bryson leave for 750k then I'm all for it quite frankly, whatever may or may not be in his contract.

And how do you know it's Bryson that's in the right and not the club?

Talk about jumping to conclusions to fit your own agendas! :rolleyes:

What I hate is everyone is taking sides....

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, he's had a fantastic last season, and maybe deserves a crack at the prem. If he wants to go, let him go, no one knows anything publicly yet anyway.

He's replaceable. We already have a ready made replacement here in Hendrick....

There is no bashing of Bryson from me. Just think we wouldn't miss him in our team, just my opinion.

Just think it's sad that people have to take sides on everything when the consensus of the majority should be to wish him well in his endeavours if he did leave.

Sad that the blame game and agendas happen in football.... But it's a hypocricitical world

My belief is that when the club have a true understanding of how the Thorne saga will turn out. The decision will be made on Bryson.

If Thorne comes, I see Bryson going.

If Thorne doesn't, we will do our best to keep Bryson.

Either way I think we won't have one without the other. Which is a shame because that would be an epic midfield.

Massive assumptions all over this debate.

From what I'm reading, I'm a little disappointed with Bryson. But I've also been very disappointed with Thorne's behaviour, and that's been very much in the public eye. We don't actually have much to go on with the Bryson situation. I suspect it's a simple case of a player weighing up two very good options, and we're making a storm in a tea cup.

Unless you've gone through and read every single fan's view on Bryson and Thorne and memorised them, you have no idea who is and is not being hypocritical.

Think we need to get a sense of perspective with this one, people are getting way too emotionally charged up. If you want to get upset over something Derby related, dig out a youtube video of what happened at Wembley last month. This is nothing.

Massive assumptions all over this debate.

From what I'm reading, I'm a little disappointed with Bryson. But I've also been very disappointed with Thorne's behaviour, and that's been very much in the public eye. We don't actually have much to go on with the Bryson situation. I suspect it's a simple case of a player weighing up two very good options, and we're making a storm in a tea cup.

Unless you've gone through and read every single fan's view on Bryson and Thorne and memorised them, you have no idea who is and is not being hypocritical.

Think we need to get a sense of perspective with this one, people are getting way too emotionally charged up. If you want to get upset over something Derby related, dig out a youtube video of what happened at Wembley last month. This is nothing.

This this and this! :)

I take it you have read the contract through and have a good understanding of the legal side of footballers contracts in general?

Archived