• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grant

Wisdom Keogh (New CB better than/competition for Buxton) Forsyth

Thorne

Hendrick Bryson

Ward Martin. Russell

Maybe an exciting young winger on loan to give ward some competition?

New on here so go easy......... (spent endless month reading great posts. )

Essentially we'll need a replacement for Wisdom as I dont think he'll return and a new winger/ goal scorer type player to create competition for Ward.

Mind you I believe Dawkins will be on fire next season

Been through this but if you score 86 goals your obviously going up. We need to tighten up defence. Sign Wisdom and get a permanent CB in to challenge Buxton. We need to tighten up defensively. Should be the most important targets after Thorne.

Been through this but if you score 86 goals your obviously going up. We need to tighten up defence. Sign Wisdom and get a permanent CB in to challenge Buxton. We need to tighten up defensively. Should be the most important targets after Thorne.

Under McClaren we had the second best defence in the division? Why do we need to "tighten up"?

Sign a good; solid and experienced right back and Whitbread to cover, and possibly another youngster from the Prem are we're set.

Grant

Loan RB    Continental CB   Bucko    Forsyth

Thorne

Bryson  Hendrick

Russell   Martin  Hughes

Subs: Roos, Lowe, Keogh, Eustace, Dawkins, Ward, Bennett

Hughes can (and should) play further forward. Defence is where we really need a bit better, and that's where I think a professional "been there, done that" continental centreback (a la Stimac) will come in and sort us out. The loan RB might be Wisdom.

Archived