Our starting eleven next season

Cisse

Eagles would probably be a no-goer because of wages - he was reportedly on £30k a week at Bolton thanks to a PL contract.

Just chuck him a dead vole every now and again.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd definitely have Eagles for a wide position.

it would, however, mean we'd need a striker to bring in to predominantly sit on the bench mind. That's why I pushed for the striker/winger idea.

Eagles may have been on 30k a week. But what's that got to do with anything? At the minute, he is on £55* (jobseekers)  

Eagles would probably be a no-goer because of wages - he was reportedly on £30k a week at Bolton thanks to a PL contract.

Wouldn't want him, but he's a free agent now and if he is still asking for 30k a week then he will be looking for a career in a different industry.

Wouldn't want him, but he's a free agent now and if he is still asking for 30k a week then he will be looking for a career in a different industry.

Its worth holding talks with him I doubt he will ask for that now, he turned down loan deals to Ipswich and Charlton last year so they could clearly afford part of his wages, he would surely be tempted by a club aiming to go places I think its worth a go.

Archived