Rickie lambert to liverpool

i84est

because I said that when they sell the racist that they will be mid table....? I don't think that is any great stretch of footballing knowledge is it??

No not at all, that may well prove to be the case but I doubt he's going anywhere for the time being.

It's because whenever there's the merest whiff of Liverpool on here you start spouting vitrionic bile about how they're responsible for every football related incident in history!  It's not just the football club, it's the whole city so I was wondering what brought about such spite???  Did an ex of yours from Birkinhead dumped you when you asked her to milk your prostate???

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No not at all, that may well prove to be the case but I doubt he's going anywhere for the time being.

It's because whenever there's the merest whiff of Liverpool on here you start spouting vitrionic bile about how they're responsible for every football related incident in history!  It's not just the football club, it's the whole city so I was wondering what brought about such spite???  Did an ex of yours from Birkinhead dumped you when you asked her to milk your prostate???

Not every single footballing disaster....just Heysel totally and utterly....where 39 people were killed.....yes, they were totally at fault for that...and anyone thinks they were completely innocent at "the disaster that can't be named" is a complete fool....

And as for calling Saurez a racist....well....guess what...he IS..!!!!

Not every single footballing disaster....just Heysel totally and utterly....where 39 people were killed.....yes, they were totally at fault for that...and anyone thinks they were completely innocent at "the disaster that can't be named" is a complete fool....

And as for calling Saurez a racist....well....guess what...he IS..!!!!

Never said he wasn't a racist but he's not paid to be a diplomat or walk hand in hand with Ghandi & Banke Moon, he's paid to play football and at that, he excels...

Never said he wasn't a racist but he's not paid to be a diplomat or walk hand in hand with Ghandi & Banke Moon, he's paid to play football and at that, he excels...

oh...I didn't realise that if you were good at your job it was ok to be a racist...! brilliant....you should run for government.

oh...I didn't realise that if you were good at your job it was ok to be a racist...! brilliant....you should run for government.

Racism, unfortunately is still rife in our society but not all Liverpool players, staff or supporters are racists. Neither are they all responsible for Heisel or Hillsborough... Well at least according to most right minded people anyway.

Tell you what, you keep your opinions regarding kopites to yourself and i won't talk about the fact we didn't deserve to got up in 2007??? I know how that winds you up...

Racism, unfortunately is still rife in our society but not all Liverpool players, staff or supporters are racists. Neither are they all responsible for Heisel or Hillsborough... Well at least according to most right minded people anyway.

Tell you what, you keep your opinions regarding kopites to yourself and i won't talk about the fact we didn't deserve to got up in 2007??? I know how that winds you up...

He is a racist-as has been proven. His team wore t shirts supporting his racist behaviour-the fans stuck by him-the club stuck by him... But I suppose it's ok, after all, he is good at his job!!

As for 2007...would you have swapped our performance and result that day for out performance and result last Saturday..? Erm...yes you would.

He is a racist-as has been proven. His team wore t shirts supporting his racist behaviour-the fans stuck by him-the club stuck by him... But I suppose it's ok, after all, he is good at his job!!

As for 2007...would you have swapped our performance and result that day for out performance and result last Saturday..? Erm...yes you would.

So are you saying QPR deserved to go up considering they finished 8 points worse off than us with an inferior goal difference???

Erm... no

So are you saying QPR deserved to go up considering they finished 8 points worse off than us with an inferior goal difference???

Erm... no

5 points wasn't it?

My disliking of Liverpool is for the following 2 reasons only:

1, we would have got into europe in 1989 if English clubs hadn't been banned from the competition. See hysel.

2, a very good friend of mine was slashed badly on the arm for no other reason than walking to a match at anfield. I was with him and it was horrific.

Archived