Omens and superstitions

GetMeRangers

Many football fans have superstitions in the run up to big games. Illogical as they are  (or even rather distasteful, like Neil Warnock wearing shorts until mid Dec in our promotion campaign), many will point to omens or history repeating itself

When Mac left us early season and then took you on an amazing run, many of us felt it was destined to be that we should meet you in a play-off final...

As that has come to pass, how many of you believe that it possible we might see a wet Wembley with a certain Croatian hitting the winner and dejected Mac with his Brolly

The omens are there, given the current weather forecast ... will history repeat itself ( I hope so!) or will Mac consign that awkward episode to the history books  (more than likely, IMO)

Care to enlighten me to your hopes and fears?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wash my shirt after a win or a good, well earned draw. Means I've spent most of the season stinking of a mixture of sweat and victory.

Please tell me that you are not one of the Derby fans who has laid their hands on a ticket for the QPR end.

Tip from my student days... hang it on a line outside in the sun or rain for a few days... the UV will do the work for you

Please tell me that you are not one of the Derby fans who has laid their hands on a ticket for the QPR end.

Tip from my student days... hang it on a line outside in the sun or rain for a few days... the UV will do the work for you

Haha, nope in the Derby end. And if it rains, that washes the luck off- OBVIOUSLY... Get with the program mate... jeez...

Haha, nope in the Derby end. And if it rains, that washes the luck off- OBVIOUSLY... Get with the program mate... jeez...

Cheer me even more... the defeats this season have coincided with with getting drenched at some point before said defeat? Outlook wet and stormy... Oh joy... maybe we can do it :)

Archived