Omens and superstitions

GetMeRangers

Cheer me even more... the defeats this season have coincided with with getting drenched at some point before said defeat? Outlook wet and stormy... Oh joy... maybe we can do it :)

If I'm wearing it, then the luck doesn't wash off... Didn't wash it before Brighton and I got truly drenched before the game that day- we went on to batter them.

My superstitions are complicated, alright?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just looking forward to outplaying Rangers and seeing the shock on their fans faces because they were too arrogant and dillusional to see it coming

been visiting Fantasy Island aka WeAreTheRangersBoys? Perhaps this oppo preview might change your mind http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/35102/fool-me-once%E2%80%A6--opposition-profile

If I'm wearing it, then the luck doesn't wash off... Didn't wash it before Brighton and I got truly drenched before the game that day- we went on to batter them.

My superstitions are complicated, alright?

:no: well I was only grasping at straws.

Must say... Your first game in the PL is going to look odd... sort of step back to planet of the apes, with this all this aversion to cutting of hair/beards/tashes and lack of general grooming. For your wives and girlfriends, I truly hope we beat you

Sure i read somewhere;

In the Mac's first season as a Derby player we got promoted.

in his first season as assistant, we got promoted.

this is his first season as manager.........

Excellent, that's a good one, we'll have to go with that.

Sure i read somewhere;

In the Mac's first season as a Derby player we got promoted.

in his first season as assistant, we got promoted.

this is his first season as manager.........

As omens go... that is a pretty chilling one from our respect...

I'll be wearing a recent invention of mine, homeopathic lucky underpants.

Created using the principles of homeopathy, you need a pair of underpants worn during a bad defeat.
A pair worn during the 5-2 defeat at Forest would be particularly potent.
Wash them repeatedly, without wearing them, until no molecules of the original bad luck remain.

Take them down to the local garage and use the jet wash for maximum effect.
Then don them immediately before the game to unleash their terrible power.

Further work is needed to determine whether they work better under or over the trousers, but a
major benefit is that unlike normal lucky underpants they are of course extremely clean.

With the power of my underpants unleashed, I'm predicting at least 4-0 to the Rams.
Every goal a home goal, sliced off the boot of a hapless QPR player!

I'm wearing my fa charity shield wembley 1975 shirt from the club shop and a pair of 'lucky match day socks' from the shop too. Luckily they come with 2 pairs, so I'll be able to wear some tomorrow. I'm at my desk at work with a bunch of Derby balloons blown up and it's also my 32nd birthday.

I have to get up at 6am to watch the game tomorrow but will spend the remainder of the day in the pub. I couldn't possibly be any more excited. The anticipation is killing me.

if this is any omen ,,i get back for maximum 5 games a season , and in the last 4 years i have not been to a losing game ,,, tomorrow will be the same :)

"An omen (also called portent or presage) is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change" wikipedia

That is ominous! Any chance you wont get back?

Archived