Sign in to follow this  
K-Ram

Rams in Korea

Are there any other members of the DCFC diaspora in South Korea? If there are, then it would be great to meet up in Seoul for the game. I assume it will be on telly even here, given the dearth of other games pre-Champions League Final.

I'm in Korea. I'll be watching the game but unfortunately i can't make it to Seoul this coming weekend. However, it would be good to catch up for future matches next season as i haven't come across any other rams fans since i've been here!

I'm in Korea. I'll be watching the game but unfortunately i can't make it to Seoul this coming weekend. However, it would be good to catch up for future matches next season as i haven't come across any other rams fans since i've been here!

That's a shame, but hopefully it will be easier to catch a game next year if we go up. Where in the country are you?

I used to live in thailand, but moved to england when i was 10. I still managed to follow the rams in thailand. 

So the sum total thus far of Asian rams is two blokes in Korea and one in China. Methinks Sam Rush needs to sharpen up his charm offensive on the orient.

As long as we don't have to wear red shirts to appeal to the Asian market!

So the sum total thus far of Asian rams is two blokes in Korea and one in China. Methinks Sam Rush needs to sharpen up his charm offensive on the orient.

Not looking good for establishing a Korean Rams Supporters Club hey! Where in Korea do you live? Do watch much K League action?