"clap4bloomfield"

belper.dcfc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's also been interviewed at least twice on Radio 5 live breakfast shows, yesterday and today. His interview this morning recorded his reaction to the applause at the time it was happening. He genuinely thought it wouldn't happen and was clearly moved when it did.

Sometimes you just wish that you could make miracles happen. His poor mum. What must she be going through.

Anyone notice not one qpr fan joined in? Absolutely Pathetic! Been all over social media all week so they have no excuse! Probably to busy playing with their pathetic flags!

To be fair they probably did not have a clue what was going on.

To be fair they probably did not have a clue what was going on.

This was probably the case tbf but then again why would they clap for someone they don't know.

Mind you, I knew and forgot qpr were applauding Lee Rigby (on 12 mins I think) so didn't clap. Sorry qpr - but tbh I didn't hear them clapping as that might have reminded me to. Completely agree with the sentiment though.

This was probably the case tbf but then again why would they clap for someone they don't know.

Mind you, I knew and forgot qpr were applauding Lee Rigby (on 12 mins I think) so didn't clap. Sorry qpr - but tbh I didn't hear them clapping as that might have reminded me to. Completely agree with the sentiment though.

I didn't know about that.

I think we would all have stood and applauded if we had known.

Saw it on Twitter Ramnut but someone said he didn't support qpr, but that it was a year since his death bless him.

Archived