Here in peace and hoping

bos26

Hi people,

Bristol City fan here. Congrats on reaching final and will be cheering derby on from home. Had an affiliation with derby since a boy... no reason why! Just have. Have enjoyed watching derby this season when possible, hoping for the win not only for this reason but hate qpr!!!! Anyway good luck, hope to be watching derby fc in the prem next season.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi people,

Bristol City fan here. Congrats on reaching final and will be cheering derby on from home. Had an affiliation with derby since a boy... no reason why! Just have. Have enjoyed watching derby this season when possible, hoping for the win not only for this reason but hate qpr!!!! Anyway good luck, hope to be watching derby fc in the prem next season.

Cheers Bos. Hopefully we do the business against the money men.

We have family in Bristol and always enjoy a visit to your city. Never had a problem with your club either but I'm interested in what you think to having Cotterill as boss? I thought it was a strange appointment. Used to be a bit of a hoofball merchant. And not done much since his Cheltenham day's where his record was nothing short of amazing. 

Hi people,

how's fielding doing? whats happend to his hair?

Cheers Bos. Hopefully we do the business against the money men.

We have family in Bristol and always enjoy a visit to your city. Never had a problem with your club either but I'm interested in what you think to having Cotterill as boss? I thought it was a strange appointment. Used to be a bit of a hoofball merchant. And not done much since his Cheltenham day's where his record was nothing short of amazing.

Yea wasn't to keen on his appointment first of all but he got us out of a mess. Then again O'driscoll was poor and put us in the mess in the first place. To be honest his football hasn't been pretty but not all hoofball.

how's fielding doing? whats happend to his hair?

Was poor to begin with and dropped for most of season but came in near the end because of injuries and done pretty well. He's a decent shot stopper but doesn't like crosses coming in the box... He seems a bit flappy!

Archived