Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In newspapers today they have been on about Michael Keane at Manchester United, Blackburn, Cardiff & Huddersfield want him, I didn't rate him when he was with us, and he had a shocker at Leicester. So Can't understand why these clubs want him, what do you guys think of him? Would you take another chance on him?

I think he'll be a decent player, but after his shocker at Leicester it probably won't be for us.

Remember when McClaren and Evans were at Wolves reserves watching on?.. Anyone know who they were looking at?

News today that holding midfielder David Davis was a surprise omission of the club's tour of Ireland after talks of him being scouted. Barnsley were mentioned but it does say 'one or two clubs'.

Another one thrown into the hat if WBA take any longer naming their price...?

Remember when McClaren and Evans were at Wolves reserves watching on?.. Anyone know who they were looking at?

News today that holding midfielder David Davis was a surprise omission of the club's tour of Ireland after talks of him being scouted. Barnsley were mentioned but it does say 'one or two clubs'.

Another one thrown into the hat if WBA take any longer naming their price...?

Going to Barnsley apparently

Shane Duffy from Everton on loan. I've heard a couple of rumours mentioning him so who knows. He has also tweeted 'Off to Austria' which is strange as we are due there soon. May be nothing in it but I reckon he wouldn't be too bad as an additional centre half.

Shane Duffy from Everton on loan. I've heard a couple of rumours mentioning him so who knows. He has also tweeted 'Off to Austria' which is strange as we are due there soon. May be nothing in it but I reckon he wouldn't be too bad as an additional centre half.

They won't be back in training yet so could be a last minute holiday...

Would be a fairly odd signing if it's a loan...

Archived