Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of research into this one, but incase we fail to get Andre Wisdom, could we see Kyle Naughton on a season long loan as an option.

On loan for some of last season but it looks like Pochettino is set to revamp the squad with bids for defenders Moreno, Lovren, Ben Davies and Marcelo.

Other link to this rumour is that DCFC's UK scout Jamie Johnson has got good connections with Spurs after securing deals for previous clubs for the likes of Harry Kane and Andros Townsend.

Bit of research into this one, but incase we fail to get Andre Wisdom, could we see Kyle Naughton on a season long loan as an option.

On loan for some of last season but it looks like Pochettino is set to revamp the squad with bids for defenders Moreno, Lovren, Ben Davies and Marcelo.

Other link to this rumour is that DCFC's UK scout Jamie Johnson has got good connections with Spurs after securing deals for previous clubs for the likes of Harry Kane and Andros Townsend.

Think he would be a good signing tbh.

Depending on Spurs' incomings, we might be able to get him permanently as well

These 2 been allowed to leave Wolves I would be interested in signing them up, always been impressed with Johnson at Centre Half and O'Hara good midfield player, could be a different option to Bryson(if he goes), or Thorne(if he doesn't come here). What do you think?

Roger Johnson NO THANKS. He's awful

Liam Moore from Leicester.

He didn't leave Leicester in January to join a then Premier League Fulham but you think he'd now leave Premier League Leicester to join Derby in the Championship?  -_-

Is anyone else getting worried the fact we haven't signed anybody half decent or proven quality?

Our existing squad already is proven quality. Any acquisitions we get now are to only further strengthen the team. It's not like we're in dire need of quality is it...     :D

Our existing squad already is proven quality. Any acquisitions we get now are to only further strengthen the team. It's not like we're in dire need of quality is it...     :D

In my opinion yes we are in need of more quality if we are to push for promotion but according to McClaren we are 'going for the top 6' which in my opinion isn't good enough. We should be strengthening the squad and pushing for automatic promotion but thats my opinion and I think many would agree...

In my opinion yes we are in need of more quality if we are to push for promotion but according to McClaren we are 'going for the top 6' which in my opinion isn't good enough. We should be strengthening the squad and pushing for automatic promotion but thats my opinion and I think many would agree...

I've never heard anyone before the season ever say "We're gonna win the league" imagine the pressure that would place on the young players!

I've never heard anyone before the season ever say "We're gonna win the league" imagine the pressure that would place on the young players!

I never said we should expect to win the league but pushing for automatic should be the goal for this season.. Playoffs is a lottery as we seen last season..

Archived