Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

I wouldn't be surprised if we signed someone on loan like isaac hayden, arsenal.

Centre back or defensive midfielder.

Can't get in the arsenal team but has played for england at every level from u16 to u19......same as george thorne.

Not seen him but he seems to fit the profile we go for.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harrison Afful had a good game tonight at right back. Based on that, he'd do a job for us - although more of an attacking full-back.

Ghanaian playing in the Tunisian league... Work permit issues right there.

Wouldn't he be an amazing players for us? There's no link or rumors or anything, I don't know his wages but I know that the lad plays in the United Emirates.. Main reason why nobodies heard anything about him since Sunderland.. Imagine the strike force, Russell Martin Gyan. Goals galore.

He plays in the UAE... Why wouldn't he want competitive football, he didn't do well at Sunderland. And to be fair pogba and messi aren't really much of a comparison.

I think Sunderland were desperate to keep him mate. Bruce was furious about the whole thing but Gyan had made up his mind.

Harrison Afful had a good game tonight at right back. Based on that, he'd do a job for us - although more of an attacking full-back.

He could be the new John Paintsil!!

(Impressive at right back for Ghana, not so great playing week in week out in England)

Archived