Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

I have been laughed at in the past for starting a false rumour ( Leon Best... Although he joined in the end! ) I can promise you all what I am saying is 100% true... but of course you can all believe what you choose to believe.

I was at Arsenal U21 vs Derby U21 match this evening in Borehamwood. We drew 1-1. Alefe Santos equalised by a penalty down the middle.

I have had one reliable source of which I only come across now and again. I can assure to you all that a German Centre Back ( wasn't told the name ) and Jordon Ibe are joining Derby County very shortly.

I would presume Ibe will be a loan deal but I'm not sure whether the German Centre back will be permanent or a loan.

I don't have any further information so please do not ask.

Up The Rams!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine that German defender you mentioned would be Huth? We've been linked with him before (albeit loosely) 

Ibe has already been confirmed by Nixon that we're interested but that we've got competition from Bolton.

They're hardly names plucked from nowhere as both have been mentioned before...

I'd imagine that German defender you mentioned would be Huth? We've been linked with him before (albeit loosely)

Ibe has already been confirmed by Nixon that we're interested but that we've got competition from Bolton.

Ibe deal is done. I don't know whether the German is Huth or not.

They're hardly names plucked from nowhere as both have been mentioned before...

Ibe deal is done. Don't know name of German.

I hope that's right, Ibe would be a very solid addition to the squad in my opinion.

Huth seems like the logical choice. Out of favour at Stoke, experienced and probably available. Again, would be another strong addition to the squad.

Would be happy with both.

Hasn't this German CB and I use the word 'rumour' loosely been around a while, came from that Football Rumours site.

Looks like Ibe has been tacked on to that because of recent speculation.

Well, the speculation is hardly a surprise. The rumour has strengthened recently since McClaren spoke out.

I can assure you, Jordon Ibe and a German Centre Back will sign for Derby County.

Archived