Back in the Day 2

Toddisgod

Thursday May 1st at The iPro Stadium, a Q and A with Steve Howard, Seth Johnson, Bobby Davison and Ted McMinn with comedian Gary Marshall..... Just a few Platinum £30 tickets left..Availibility for Gold and Silver priced £20 and £15... Other ex players in attendance on the night.... contact 07973 272220 or info@capitalmevents.co.uk for further details...7.30pm for 8pm start.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time i saw howard i seem to remember him comin on v us flyin into every tackle, pumpin his chest, and gettin the leicester fans goin. So yeh he can swivel!

For me players should celebrate when they win or score, even if it against an old club.

Refusing to celebrate suggests to me that they care more about their old club than their current one.

Agreed. Unless a player grows up supporting the club or had developed a strong feeling for the club and the supporters, I can't understand why the wouldn't.

Stevie howard is a ram is a ram is a ram.....

Stevie howard is a ram

He hates lesta.

I reckon.

Don't think he ever wanted to go there.

Thursday May 1st at The iPro Stadium, a Q and A with Steve Howard, Seth Johnson, Bobby Davison and Ted McMinn with comedian Gary Marshall..... Just a few Platinum £30 tickets left..Availibility for Gold and Silver priced £20 and £15... Other ex players in attendance on the night.... contact 07973 272220 or info@capitalmevents.co.uk for further details...7.30pm for 8pm start.

Fkn Platinum , fkn gold, fkn silver .....

Archived