A catch up on the progress.

Scottishguy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again. I have returned to see how Bryson, Russell and Craig Forsyth are doing these past weeks. I'm well aware of your result today (Congrats on the victory) 

I'm looking for how they have been playing for the past months or so :)

All 3 were outstanding today and were instrumental to the win. Bryson hasn't been as good as he can be in the past weeks though. Forsyth has been steady and proved his doubters wrong this season. Russell has decent coming off the bench but again today was by far his best performance in a Derby shirt imo. Hope this helps. :)

Well jonney russle been a bit unlucky this season suffered with injuries but i am happy he has scored today but since been back he been really sharp. Craig bryson been unbeiveable this season scoring 15. And craig forsaith struggled but just been a really rock at the back.

Once again. I have returned to see how Bryson, Russell and Craig Forsyth are doing these past weeks. I'm well aware of your result today (Congrats on the victory)

I'm looking for how they have been playing for the past months or so :).

Russell's season has been stop start. Looks promising though. Quick, good dribbler and just needs that run in the team to get settled

Bryson like a new player this season. Far more attacking and he's struck up a great understanding with Martin. More attacking and confident than when he came.

Forsyth, no composure at the start of the season. Looked mentally a poor player. Panicked too much. Under McClaren he's got the right attitude and has been spot on. His low crosses are brilliant. Along the floor, look nothing special but they hit that sweet spot where neither keeper or defender are quite sure.

Bryson started the season in great form then had a dip in Jan/Feb but he's coming back and today he was immense. Craig Forsyth was poor at the start of the season but has come on a lot since Mac got to work on him, he's now a decent champ LB. 

The disappointment has been Russell, he hasn't quite lived up to expectations. However he never fails to put a shift in and scored a cracker today. Also been very unlucky with injuries, so probably why he's struggled with form. 

Hopefully he can use today's goal as a boost, to live up to his promise. 

Bryson started the season in great form then had a dip in Jan/Feb but he's coming back and today he was immense. Craig Forsyth was poor at the start of the season but has come on a lot since Mac got to work on him, he's now a decent champ LB. 

The disappointment has been Russell, he hasn't quite lived up to expectations. However he never fails to put a shift in and scored a cracker today. Also been very unlucky with injuries, so probably why he's struggled with form. 

Hopefully he can use today's goal as a boost, to live up to his promise. 

Yeah. Russell has potential to be a great player. He's still young. Hopefully yous will get automatic promotion or play-offs though would love to see Bryson, Russell and Forsyth! What's happened to coutts lol ? 

Thanks guys! Just like to catch up on how the "Jocks" in England are doing. IMHO i think Bryson should walk into the CM/CAM position for Scotland for some strange reason he picks Adam lmao! 

PistoldPete2

Got a nasty injury against Leicester back in Sept. Think it was a dislocated knee/buggered ligaments thing. Been out since then and I'd be surprised if we see him back before Christmas to be honest

might be back for the play offs

might be back for the play offs

I'd be surprised. Not even heard an update on his injury for ages and I assume it'd be a slow road back and he'd need a good few games for the reserves to build up his fitness. Don't think his injury was too dissimilar to Barker's

I'm looking for how they have been playing for the past months or so :)

Hi, Gordon. Wouldn't it have been better to have sent a scout down to Derby to watch them?

All three should be regulars in your Scotland team - who knows, you might actually go down in history as the first Scottish manager in a generation to

a) Qualify for a tournament

and

b) keep your job for more than a year.

:lol:

Got a nasty injury against Leicester back in Sept. Think it was a dislocated knee/buggered ligaments thing. Been out since then and I'd be surprised if we see him back before Christmas to be honest

he still can't run on the ground. He's uo to using the special Treadmill the club have for running without putting full pressure on knees and ankles

he still can't run on the ground. He's uo to using the special Treadmill the club have for running without putting full pressure on knees and ankles

How does that work then? A treadmill in a swimming pool? A treadmill on a trampoline?

But since he's been away a lot has changed, is he good enough to walk back into the squad. I honestly can't remember who he'd be competing with. Dawkins and Bamford?

How does that work then? A treadmill in a swimming pool? A treadmill on a trampoline?

But since he's been away a lot has changed, is he good enough to walk back into the squad. I honestly can't remember who he'd be competing with. Dawkins and Bamford?

Reckon he'd be decent in the CDM role

Reckon he'd be decent in the CDM role

I suppose we do have to consider what will happen when the loanees go home. It would be nice to think he could step in for Thorne.

But we may also have to think about who will be involved in a premier league squad.

Back to the thread subject and we're saying the Scots here are decent championship level players. But really oad Gordon wants a match day squad made of Premier League players. Are our Scots going to make the team sheet when / if we get promoted?

Archived