Rams have easiest run in of top 6

Curtains

Watching Buxton celebrate on Tuesday, you could see it hit home in his mind this is a real possibility. 

Our run in couldn't be much kinder too us - we just need to keep picking up those wins, 4-2-4 all the way! I am bubbling underneath the surface because I feel like we can do it, it's like waiting on an acca with 2 teams left, and both are playing against two sides with 10 men.

You know it should be yours and you know it's possible, however, you know full well it could **** up.

I'm really excited about the possibility - the play-offs would be fantastic too, I think we would stand a good chance in that and the possibility of playing Forest is daunting yet could potentially create memories that stick with you until the day you pass. 

I'm trying to enjoy every game as it comes, knowing full well I feel this is ours to lose..

All this is too scary - I,m going behind the sofa for a while!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the important thing to look at at the moment is the gap to 7th place which is currently 12 points.

At last...the voice of reason!

Was getting worried that a lot of these threads were getting like the Forest 'who will we be beating in the FA Cup quarter final' thread.

At last...the voice of reason!

Was getting worried that a lot of these threads were getting like the Forest 'who will we be beating in the FA Cup quarter final' thread.

Whats this ! .

Don't you want to discuss our upcoming fixtures then and the possibility of finishing 2nd my god what do you want to talk about !

PS What's wrong with dreaming of success for the Rams and you really need to ask Billy Davies why he made loads of changes for the FA Cup games .

I think it may be that the League us far more important to them. ie getting to the Premier League is much more important and much more lucrative for Football clubs than the FA Cup but you knew that didn't you.

More than happy to discuss our fixtures without saying we have an easy run and should get promoted. What makes our fixtures easy? Do you not think teams down the bottom are going to start raising their games in an attempt to stay up?

What were these 'loads of changes' that Billy Davies made? Do you mean starting De Vries instead of Darlow and Mackie instead of Henderson?

Thank you for that wonderful insight in Billy's attempts to show how much more the league means than the FA Cup.

Your post was just a complete nonsense guess...but you knew that didn't you.

More than happy to discuss our fixtures without saying we have an easy run and should get promoted. What makes our fixtures easy? Do you not think teams down the bottom are going to start raising their games in an attempt to stay up?

What were these 'loads of changes' that Billy Davies made? Do you mean starting De Vries instead of Darlow and Mackie instead of Henderson?

Thank you for that wonderful insight in Billy's attempts to show how much more the league means than the FA Cup.

Your post was just a complete nonsense guess...but you knew that didn't you.

No and the FA Cup is a complete nonsense any how who really cares about it any way. It's a bit like the LDV vans trophy and a blight on the football calendar. Top teams don't take it seriously anymore.

Archived