good results for us

harwich ram

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this weekends results realy helped us burnley drew qpr lost and best of all florist out tne cup by an x derby player

Actually I wanted 2 draws today.

Reading are still a threat to our play off ambitions.  Only 5 points behind us and we still have to go there.

Also Forest if theyd drawn and facing a replay could mean fixtures piling up for them , but hey its good to see them lose to Cloughie  Hahah

Reading are still a threat to our play off ambitions. Only 5 points behind us and we still have to go there.

Why would we be worried by this. If we were worried at all by a team catching us and knocking us out if the play offs, then we'd be worried about Brighton. If Reading pass us the worst case scenario is 6th.

But we really shouldn't care anyway. 6th or 3rd makes no difference, and we're so unlikely to loose 9 points and let Brighton catch us that we might as well look up, and revel in the lost points by Burnley and QPR. **** it, I'm still looking at Leicester when they loose points.

Actually I wanted 2 draws today.

Reading are still a threat to our play off ambitions.  Only 5 points behind us and we still have to go there.

Also Forest if theyd drawn and facing a replay could mean fixtures piling up for them , but hey its good to see them lose to Cloughie  Hahah

Nobody is a threat to our playoff ambitions at this point but ourselves, to miss out from here would require one of the worst collapses we've suffered in recent memory. The most points we could possible need to guarantee the playoffs at this point is worse than midtable form. Taking into account a more realistic 6th place points target, it'd take relegation for from here. In either case, if we can't make the playoffs from here, we don't deserve them.

If we can win on Tuesday and push on to there, we are really make the point now. If we're top two when we face Forest, I'd make us favourites to go up, and the prospect of being able to seal automatic promotion on the final day away to Leeds makes it all the better.

Nobody is a threat to our playoff ambitions at this point but ourselves, to miss out from here would require one of the worst collapses we've suffered in recent memory. The most points we could possible need to guarantee the playoffs at this point is worse than midtable form. Taking into account a more realistic 6th place points target, it'd take relegation for from here. In either case, if we can't make the playoffs from here, we don't deserve them.

If we can win on Tuesday and push on to there, we are really make the point now. If we're top two when we face Forest, I'd make us favourites to go up, and the prospect of being able to seal automatic promotion on the final day away to Leeds makes it all the better.

We'll be promoted by then.

Spanking Leeds will just be for fun.

We'll be promoted by then.

Spanking Leeds will just be for fun.

I remember when we got promoted last time Leeds last game of season, we could have relegated Leeds as well, but they slightly spoilt the fun by going into administration before our game so they were relegated anyway. Leeds still lost , got relegated and got points deducted following season anyway Heehee  

I remember when we got promoted last time Leeds last game of season, we could have relegated Leeds as well, but they slightly spoilt the fun by going into administration before our game so they were relegated anyway. Leeds still lost , got relegated and got points deducted following season anyway Heehee

Who knows, with what's going on at their club, history might repeat itself, (although I think fryer probably safe from the drop now, but we can hope). Then we'd have some motivation or the game.

I wonder if we'll have such a good record against Leeds under McClaren. I wonder if Cloughie got then specifically hyped up for the Leeds games, given his family history with Leeds.

Archived