Internet dating

Cisse

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That puzzles me. Why do you think you need to be in yer clarts? Whatever happened to good old fashioned romance. With clothes?

It's the same for women, taking their pics in her trampy bedroom. Have some class love.

It's a No from me.

Probably not literally in your pants.

People go to loads of effort sometimes. Breathe in, take picture, nope that's my bad side, breathe in, turn other way, pout, take picture, oh look at my hair... etc

C'mon people, the idea is to meet up. You can't breathe in forever!!

Let it all out!

Looked at a fair few sites but never actually managed to convince myself to contact anyone.

Reading people's profiles and seeing the pictures they've taken of themselves only serves to reaffirm my pre-held conceptions that everyone who's on the sites is either

a) an arrogant **** who's never had a problem finding someone in real life and is there to boost their own numbers and reassure themselves they're as great as they think they are, or

b) someone who really shouldn't be putting images that offensive to the human eye on the internet. Christ, what are you thinking? Is that supposed to be alluring?, or on that very rare occasion

c) someone who seems to be a good match, but don't be ridiculous, as the one and only p[erson you actually like the look and sound of, if you contact them and they ignore you or tell you to **** off, you might as well delete your account.

Internet dating is for mainstream people trying to find other mainstream people to have mainstream little lives with, mutually masturbating their mainstream egos.

Alternative internet dating is for absoute ******* weirdos with a variety of abstract fetishes, looking for guitar playing skinny boys with leather trousers, long black hair and full body tattoos and a Prince Albert as a bare minimum.

Basically, it's no different to real life - if you've got the self belief that you could be what someone is looking for, you'll do fine. If you don't have that then it's totally pointless.

eHarmony once told me, after a 20 minute questionnaire, that there was no match within 100 miles. True story.

Archived