Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, just a decent 2nd tier CB like Keogh. Makes mistakes. Puts in some match winning performances.

Was at fault for several goals. As were Wisdom, Forsyth and Keogh.

But none have made the same amount of errors in such few games as Keane.

I'm enjoying being 4th with a good team. Possibly the cheapest assembled team in the top 8? Everyone has played well this season. No one has let us down that's played a decent number of games.

If anyone is selling themselves and Derby short it's your mate Hendrick.

Glad your enjoying it so am I .

DOESNT MEAN TO SAY WE CANT LOOK TO IMPROVE DOES IT.

WE HAVE IMPROVED SINCE Clough left but you didn't want him to go did you.

Glad your enjoying it so am I .

DOESNT MEAN TO SAY WE CANT LOOK TO IMPROVE DOES IT.

WE HAVE IMPROVED SINCE Clough left but you didn't want him to go did you.

I think we can improve on Buxton.

I'm just not on his back for mistakes he's not made.

McClaren plays him? Not me

No but trained professionals can and they didn't? Fans liked Keane, the manager at a club where money is no objective decided he wasn't worth it. I'm struggling to see your point here

I was just pointing out that you said FANS call Whitebread shitbread but like Keane. Opinion, means you can say what you want/think no likey shut uppy!

I was just pointing out that you said FANS call Whitebread shitbread but like Keane. Opinion, means you can say what you want/think no likey shut uppy!

Oh, so you'd rather I looked at the professionals view of Whitbread? Okay then.

The Leicester management don't deem him good enough and are happy enough to loan him to another team in the top 4.

The Derby management prefer non-league Jake Buxton to him. 

Good arguing from you.

I don't rate either Buxton or Keogh particularity but not every goal is a defensive error!

They we we play does leave us vulnerable at times but we have more often or not benefited from it, this is the second time in about 20 games we lost points late on.

Our defence has improved under SMc and personally clean sheets are overrated would rather have a lack of shutout problem than a goalscoring problem.

The main difference is that our attack has improved a lot, especially at home, hence our healthy goal difference.

Oh, so you'd rather I looked at the professionals view of Whitbread? Okay then.

The Leicester management don't deem him good enough and are happy enough to loan him to another team in the top 4.

The Derby management prefer non-league Jake Buxton to him.

Good arguing from you.

He has been injured.

Do you really think Buxton is undroppable if we continue to concede 2,3 goals per game.

**** forgot its the midfield and forwards and Central Defenders are nothing to do with our defence!

I think we can improve on Buxton.

I'm just not on his back for mistakes he's not made.

McClaren plays him? Not me

All of this is really down to Ambitious constantly quoting statistics on how Buxton is the bees knees which I don't agree with. What I do agree with is Buxton is a good person and a good man and a wholehearted performer but I just think IMO he should be a back up Centre half. I don't think McClaren should of let Keane go and I think he should have used him more when he was with us.

That's my opinion why should I be vilified for it.

But what did Keane do that was so good?

Like I've said in the past, I don't think Buxton or Keogh are the best pairing in the league. I think they're both just decent 2nd tier CBs. Nothing more. No less.

But you and McMuffin are constantly attacking Buxton specifically? Why?

You can run through his errors but I can do the same for Keogh.

Nobody is saying Buxton is the best CB we can dream of having. It's just you two keep attacking him like he's holding the team back when Keogh and Forsyth were useless under Nigel this season. Buxton carried them.

And Keane... What has he done that's so great? Impress a Leicester fan? You criticise Buxton for his Leicester performance but not the same for Keane?

And the Chelsea game, who kept putting people under pressure with stupid passing? Buxton?

You two have targeted the man. Even McClaren preferred Buxton to Keane. Even Keane didnt see himself starting.

Keogh was a reckless CB that dived into everything and used to get pulled all over the place. He's been decent under Mac. I'm not attacking Keogh. I'm just using it to show why you're both entirely unfair on Buxton.

Double standards. Especially this week considering Yeovil's 2nd goal. Imagine if that was Buxton. Been rather quiet about that goal though eh?

But what did Keane do that was so good?

Like I've said in the past, I don't think Buxton or Keogh are the best pairing in the league. I think they're both just decent 2nd tier CBs. Nothing more. No less.

But you and McMuffin are constantly attacking Buxton specifically? Why?

You can run through his errors but I can do the same for Keogh.

Nobody is saying Buxton is the best CB we can dream of having. It's just you two keep attacking him like he's holding the team back when Keogh and Forsyth were useless under Nigel this season. Buxton carried them.

And Keane... What has he done that's so great? Impress a Leicester fan? You criticise Buxton for his Leicester performance but not the same for Keane?

And the Chelsea game, who kept putting people under pressure with stupid passing? Buxton?

You two have targeted the man. Even McClaren preferred Buxton to Keane. Even Keane didnt see himself starting.

Keogh was a reckless CB that dived into everything and used to get pulled all over the place. He's been decent under Mac. I'm not attacking Keogh. I'm just using it to show why you're both entirely unfair on Buxton.

Double standards. Especially this week considering Yeovil's 2nd goal. Imagine if that was Buxton. Been rather quiet about that goal though eh?

When we drop too deep it's because of him he drags the back line to deep because he's too slow and that's why Keogh gets a little bit of slack for me.

Since he's been at Derby he's only really played along side Buxton because of injury's/circumstances etc.

Would like to judge him next to a good center half.

Buxton has had plenty of partnerships and all have been not good enough.

He has been injured.

Do you really think Buxton is undroppable if we continue to concede 2,3 goals per game.

**** forgot its the midfield and forwards and Central Defenders are nothing to do with our defence!

Buxton has literally not been responsible for any of the goals we've conceded in the last 3 games, how would the last few games warrant dropping? If Buxton makes a similar mistake to Keogh's recent one in the next few games you will no doubt make a post along the lines of

He's so ****

Needs dropping IMMEDIATELY after that howler, holding us back

Wont be here much longer just another Saul Deeney

Not good enough for Derby County.

You haven't said a single word about Keoghs mistake, when surely he could be dropped for the almighty Zak Whitbread?!

Buxton has literally not been responsible for any of the goals we've conceded in the last 3 games, how would the last few games warrant dropping? If Buxton makes a similar mistake to Keogh's recent one in the next few games you will no doubt make a post along the lines of

He's so ****

Needs dropping IMMEDIATELY after that howler, holding us back

Wont be here much longer just another Saul Deeney

Not good enough for Derby County.

You haven't said a single word about Keoghs mistake, when surely he could be dropped for the almighty Zak Whitbread?!

See above only a matter if time.

Archived