Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's the injury Zak?

Very good but if I was Zak I would probably have us down for a clean sheet.

And that Buxton is a poor excuse for a footballer who is stealing a living on a larger scale than Saul Deeney.

A lot are fooled/blinded by a thuggish get stuck in Sunday league attitude.

I'm not

Very good but if I was Zak I would probably have us down for a clean sheet.

And that Buxton is a poor excuse for a footballer who is stealing a living on a larger scale than Saul Deeney.

A lot are fooled/blinded by a thuggish get stuck in Sunday league attitude.

I'm not

Tell that to Samuel Eto'o who can still smell Bucko's farts from being in his back pocket for an hour.

Tell that to Samuel Eto'o who can still smell Bucko's farts from being in his back pocket for an hour.

So he's made his name after a training exercise where Chelsea cruised not getting out of second gear and really going at us?

Again im not fooled.

Try again

So he's made his name after a training exercise where Chelsea cruised not getting out of second gear and really going at us?

Again im not fooled.

Try again

But Keane struggled with Chelsea in 2nd gear. He was our poorest defender in that game. He was our poorest defender v Leicester.

Keogh got shrugged off like a little boy in midweek when all he had to do was see Miller out. He was responsible for numerous goals at the start of the season and was widely criticised.

People do like Buxton and will joke about him being the best thing ever. In all seriousness though he's human and will make mistakes. He does. But I don't see him making any more than his partners. In some cases he makes less.

I doubt McClaren plays him to keep the fans happy.

He was good enough for Keane to decide he wasn't going to get a game.

If Buxton isn't good enough then neither is Keogh.

Dominance really?

He can't jump above 6 foot!

And with that, I'm bowing out if this discussion. Buxton's aerial ability is possibly his biggest asset, and for you to say otherwise suggests either you don't actually watch him, or are too blinded by your dislike for the guy that you're prepared to sweep it under the rug. In either case, there's no discussion to be had with you.

I don't know if Jake has made a pass at your missus or something, but you clearly have a bee in your bonnet about him and are convinced that he is the sole and major reason for any goal we concede, so I'm going to leave you to stew in your hatred and continue to stick pins into your Buxton voodoo doll. Have a nice Sunday.

And with that, I'm bowing out if this discussion. Buxton's aerial ability is possibly his biggest asset, and for you to say otherwise suggests either you don't actually watch him, or are too blinded by your dislike for the guy that you're prepared to sweep it under the rug. In either case, there's no discussion to be had with you.

I don't know if Jake has made a pass at your missus or something, but you clearly have a bee in your bonnet about him and are convinced that he is the sole and major reason for any goal we concede, so I'm going to leave you to stew in your hatred and continue to stick pins into your Buxton voodoo doll. Have a nice Sunday.

Cheers ears :)

But Keane struggled with Chelsea in 2nd gear. He was our poorest defender in that game. He was our poorest defender v Leicester.

Keogh got shrugged off like a little boy in midweek when all he had to do was see Miller out. He was responsible for numerous goals at the start of the season and was widely criticised.

People do like Buxton and will joke about him being the best thing ever. In all seriousness though he's human and will make mistakes. He does. But I don't see him making any more than his partners. In some cases he makes less.

I doubt McClaren plays him to keep the fans happy.

He was good enough for Keane to decide he wasn't going to get a game.

If Buxton isn't good enough then neither is Keogh.

Didn't Keane only start 2 games? Chelsea & Leicester?

So what the point in blaming him on all our defensive woes which have hindered us all season.

Look how many we have conceded!

Archived