George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Now we have a better understanding of where we are with the transfer, I've a feeling it may run into next week.

WBA play on Tuesday & Friday next week, so you'd imagine it will all be sorted by the end of the week, or they would have flown him out if they were no where near close to finalising.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WBA last game in USA is next Friday so you would think they would want him to play in that if he is staying with them, so I think the outcome will be decided one way or another by Wednesday latest.

Personally, I think he will be playing in the friendly against Notts on Saturday and flying with the squad to Austria on Sunday.

Announced later today I reckon.

Time spent on here is only a small part of my day so I wouldn't call it an obsession at all matey.

Having a bit of banter with opposing fans is always a bit of fun, alas some like you seem unable to handle it and feel the need to get abusive.

By the way I have a pretty awesome life, thanks for enquiring

The first step in tackling addiction is to accept you are actually addicted.

So come on now, "My name is Butros and I'm addicted to the  'Game of Thornes thread'"

It's for the best, just make that first step, I know you can do it.

Don't think it's been said but the Burton Mail is reporting that Thorne isn't on the plane to the US as a deal is close. But will fly out to them on his own if one cannot be agreed.

No, nobody's mentioned that.

Archived