George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Must of missed batmans reply, I'm struggling to keep up with all the post I'm being quoted in atm, they're coming in at a mighty rate, and I really should be going to bed now

Basically... Stop knocking MWR or you will have a late night visitor... And not a friendly one... You won't even get cake...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have personally never claimed he was 'right'... I simply celebrate the news he brings...

I have no problem with you stating an opinion of your own... In fact it's nice to have some new views and more chance of info from other sources... I just object that you keep having a pop at a guy who has just been doing the same as you!

I don't have an issue with him, I'm just pointing out to people that claim he got spot on that he (or his contact) didn't

You're absolutely right in everything mate, well done, you must be chuffed. We can all interpret and spin the words of others to suit our arguments and you're an expert.

BUT- just out of curiosity, what else do you do with your life aside from spending alot of time on other teams' fans forums...or is this the only one and moreover the only thing in your life, other than the basic human functions?  

Seriously, it's the weirdest obsession with hair-splitting.....still, pretty funny too. 

You off now then?

Time spent on here is only a small part of my day so I wouldn't call it an obsession at all matey.

Having a bit of banter with opposing fans is always a bit of fun, alas some like you seem unable to handle it and feel the need to get abusive.

By the way I have a pretty awesome life, thanks for enquiring

Time spent on here is only a small part of my day so I wouldn't call it an obsession at all matey.

Having a bit of banter with opposing fans is always a bit of fun, alas some like you seem unable to handle it and feel the need to get abusive.

By the way I have a pretty awesome life, thanks for enquiring

You are precious to us.

You are our most capped baggie with 233 appearances.

I think you get a testimonial if you get to 500!

This guy reckons it's gonna be another 2 weeks!!! This thread will be into the 1000 pages by then.

@AdamCollins_: A deal for Thorne could be completed within the next 2 weeks. Derby County #DCFC

That guy knows NOTHING.

Seriously, stop paying any attention to anyone other than journalists and GT himself.

Archived