George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the deadline will be the end of the week. If it's not done by then, he'll be going out to America. If he's not coming to us, they'll probably want him to get a good week's training with the rest of the squad.

The fact he's been left behind says it all though. They expect the deal to be done soon (not just fee agreed), otherwise they'd have taken Thorne with them. After all, Thorne's got nothing to do with the fee, he only has to sign a bit of paper.

If it gets done before Saturday, I might have to go and watch the Notts County game on my tod, just to see my hero in the flesh :wub:

In fairness to Mackworth Ram did he not say he was 80% sure he'd sign Monday or Tuesday? I read his posts and didn't get "he WILL sign Monday" from any of them.

Well I said he wouldn't sign on Monday, and on Tuesday I said the same. 100% strike rate and I'm as itk as my dog

Since I'm at work I'll be making do with pissing myself with excitement...

I'm working from home and I'm pissing myself laughing at the hysterical people.

Excuse me? I was askin if there is any new news... what bit of that didnt u get? If there is anything important happened then this is the place to find out... hence my question

Forgive me for my uncharacteristically terse response.

No offence was meant by it.

Well I said he wouldn't sign on Monday, and on Tuesday I said the same. 100% strike rate and I'm as itk as my dog

Okay. Still not sure MR ever said he was certain he was to sign on either of those days.

Not defending MR as an ITK source, but you're putting words into his mouth. Or typing words from his keyboard. Or whatever the expression should be on the internet.

Well, I'm convinced. Can you get your dog to bark 6 numbers between 1 and 49 please?

So why do some of you lot say MR got it right ? When it was his "contact" that got it right/wrong. Throw in enough scenarios and sometimes you might get lucky.

I have personally never claimed he was 'right'... I simply celebrate the news he brings...

I have no problem with you stating an opinion of your own... In fact it's nice to have some new views and more chance of info from other sources... I just object that you keep having a pop at a guy who has just been doing the same as you!

PistoldPete2

he will be flown out if no agreement?

Makes it sound like they would strap him down and force him onto a plane

Did you even read Batman's reply? (FYI will no longer call you Cheron85 :p)

His source was wrong.. he simply passed on the info

Must of missed batmans reply, I'm struggling to keep up with all the post I'm being quoted in atm, they're coming in at a mighty rate, and I really should be going to bed now

Archived