George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting really tired of people making sweeping statements about their clubs and how tough they are, in a matter of fact tone.

"West Brom will now bow down to this petulant child"

"Jeremy Peace will not allow this"

"Steve McClaren will not be extorted"

"Steve McClaren and DCFC are a proud club, who will not be made fools of"

Like you can speak for them personally, we literally all know nothing.

Not a lot of people are slightly irritated. Some are.

I'm not. Either he'll come or he won't. I trust Derby to do what they can and decide how long they want to spend on it. It's mid July. If they want to spend another month on it then they can as far as I'm concerned.

I have no idea what stage negotiations are at. Whether McClaren wants 10 players or just Thorne. Whether our budget is

Curtains, curtains, relax and pull yersen together mate!

Its not a REAL saga.....its just us on here having the craic, boring pre-season, world cup's finished, etc, etc.

In the real world, there is no saga between DCFC and WBAFC - its all made up on this thread.

My songs real though, do yer like it?

Is this the original lol.

Just changed the lyrics didn't you.

http://youtu.be/sleSYZy-2GI

Not saying DCFC have done anything wrong at all.

I do think though that the longer this saga goes on the more it detracts from our upcoming season and us finding a suitable type replacement for Thorne.

As for random capitals you are right but I was just trying to emphasize the point

PS What is Thornes agent doing about all of this !

I'm pretty sure that Rush, McClaren etc are capable of multi-tasking. The only way it could detract from the prospects for the upcoming season would be if the club put everything on hold pending the outcome of the Thorne saga, and I think that's somewhat unlikely. They will have contingency plans - other targets, of which we know nothing.

Some fans, on the other hand, seem to have put their lives on hold. 

I'm pretty sure that Rush, McClaren etc are capable of multi-tasking. The only way it could detract from the prospects for the upcoming season would be if the club put everything on hold pending the outcome of the Thorne saga, and I think that's somewhat unlikely. They will have contingency plans - other targets, of which we know nothing.

Some fans, on the other hand, seem to have put their lives on hold.

What contingency plans I suspect all their eggs are in one basket.

What contingency plans I suspect all their eggs are in one basket.

Really?

Then you really have so little faith in the management structure at Derby County. 

Hope today is the day!! If he goes on the plane with WBA it's not over buts it's doubtful!

Get a grip man!

No one official like has ever said it was going to happen today or by any specific date.

You're confusing the virtual reality in this place with the real reality outside your front door.

Archived