George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

If he stays and proves he's the best person for his position then I see no reason why he shouldnt

But then his Premier League career will be over a year from now... if he joins a big club like us, he'll be a Premier League player for the rest of his career, instead of being the star on a team that's been picked over after it gets relegated.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boycie says I can repeat my song every 200 pages...

My old man's a dustman....

George Thorne came to Derby

he wore the Derby hat,

He took one look around the place

and said I fancy that!

I'll never play for West Brom

or forest cos they're *****

i'll only play for Derby

in the famous black and white......

That my friend.. Is the best thing I've read on this thread.

#CutforGeorge?

Aw hell naw. I remember that #cutforbieber rubbish on twitter. One of the biggest problems with the internet. Not just the idiots who took part but the people who actually started that crap for a joke.

Unless you're talking about a haircut, in which case can't be done. You already have to be shaven bald to join the cult I created in honour of our Lord and Saviour George Thorne.

George thorne came to Derby

And spent time on the bench,

But started gainst the red dogs

cos Eustaces offence!

He sat in our midfield

Like a hand into a glove,

Now can't go back to West Brom

Cos he has fell in love!

Admire your choice of photo BTW. You have great taste.

Why thank you. You too.

I like the way you've gone for the photo of the whole scene, whereas I went for the closeup of the Lord and Saviour himself. Yours takes into account the fans and the players behind him where mine doesn't.

Then again, mine shows more of the man himself, which I believe would please His Thorniness more.

Off topic for a second, I think watching Shaolin Soccer right now is giving me unrealistic expectations for next season. If I don't get to see a 40ft volley, karate kick shot on goal or triple somersault bicycle kick in the first few games I'm gonna be deeply disappointed.

Why thank you. You too.

I like the way you've gone for the photo of the whole scene, whereas I went for the closeup of the Lord and Saviour himself. Yours takes into account the fans and the players behind him where mine doesn't.

Then again, mine shows more of the man himself, which I believe would please His Thorniness more.

In my eagerness to upload said photo I forgot to crop it. But it turned out to be a genius stroke as between the two of us we're giving the viewer two alternatives of the same never to be forgotten moment. :)

In my eagerness to upload said photo I forgot to crop it. But it turned out to be a genius stroke as between the two of us we're giving the viewer two alternatives of the same never to be forgotten moment. :)

What game was it from again?

Just kidding...

West brom fan here, Thorne won't be coming anywhere near your club, heard from inside, and for anyone saying we're known for getting relegated....? At least we get to the prem

Thanks for that insight.

Nobody asked for it, and nobody is going to pay attention to it.

But thanks for your opinion anyway.

Oh yes he will sign for derby as loves this club and not yours also he loves derby fans and baggie fans.

Don't bite B4, it's low grade sheep bait he's throwing. Wait for the good stuff before you rise to it.

Archived