George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

It is true.

Did he say anything else worth noting mate?

Anything I can grasp on to like a life raft and exaggerate beyond belief so I can continue living in a state of near panic? Feel like I'll kind of miss the palpitations if I move on :)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he say anything else worth noting mate?

Anything I can grasp on to like a life raft and exaggerate beyond belief so I can continue living in a state of near panic? Feel like I'll kind of miss the palpitations if I move on :)

No, sorry. Was very brief, infact I didn't expect to even get that. I drew the same conclusion as you however.

Tombo, I agree but it says to me (only my opinion) we are still in negotiations. How quickly either way they will be concluded who knows?

Hmm exactly. It only raises more questions and gives no answers. Although I think we have to remain confident that it'll happen one way or another eventually.

They don't want an disruptive player, we want him here. He wants to be here, not there. There's a long time for it to be sorted. I know they are saying they don't want to sell him but I think at this stage it's more about getting as much for him as they can. Shrewd businessmen at war but something will come out of where both parties are happy eventually. The "not for sale" stance is just hardball I reckon.

Of course, we want it wrapped up ASAP as fans. But as Thorne said- "Patience." So we might have to wait...

Boycie says I can repeat my song every 200 pages...

My old man's a dustman....

George Thorne came to Derby

he wore the Derby hat,

He took one look around the place

and said I fancy that!

I'll never play for West Brom

or forest cos they're *****

i'll only play for Derby

in the famous black and white......

I haven't slept since this thread started just incase I missed an update. Sign soon George or I will die.

That sounds more like you're threatening to commit suicide if he doesn't sign. Like those fangirl weirdos who threaten to cut themselves if their favourite celebrity won't sleep with them.

he wore the Derby hat,

and said I fancy that!

i'll only play for Derby

Oh it's much better now

Actually, it's still the same.

he wore the Derby hat,

and said I fancy that!

i'll only play for Derby

Never gets less awesome :)

Mind if I send it him?

That sounds more like you're threatening to commit suicide if he doesn't sign. Like those fangirl weirdos who threaten to cut themselves if their favourite celebrity won't sleep with them.

#CutforGeorge?

Archived